Trivago Guy

Post a video from the internet and then let's all talk about it. Controversial videos would be best, let's break down and debate these videos!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Trivago Guy

Post by Clarence »

It's time for the next video analysis!

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRmLcUIqCHI

Ok, around my area this commercial plays A LOT and every time I see it I say the same thing to my wife or who ever is around ... this guy looks really sick and terrible.

I'm sorry, but if you want to represent a product don't get the guy who looks like he just woke up out of a coma. And I'm not saying that it should be me either, I know I look like crap too, but why did they put this guy on TV?

This guy is a disheveled and exhausted looking mess! I'm sorry but it's true. LOOK AT HIM!

So I was talking to co-workers and we all had similar thoughts too lol.

Seriously like did the owner of Trivago feel bad for this guy and picked him up hitch hiking to throw into a commercial?

Also .. this guy is kind of messed up. Look him up. His name is Tim Williams and he has a facebook and twitter with all sorts of weird creepy posts on it.

What do you guys think of the Trivago guy?
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Trivago Guy

Post by Clarence »

Here's a website where people are talking about this guy and commercial.

Read the comments. They're mean but hilarious!

I don't know if this makes me a terrible person, but I laughed my bottom off at some of these comments at work:

http://www.southernplainsphotography.co ... rivago-guy
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Ha, ha, looking at it, my first thought was: "He should have shaved and iron his shirt. "
I liked his voice though.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

And yeah, I searched him on facebook but there seem so be a lot of Tim Williams around.