4 - A Denial and a Death

Follow the every day lives of inanimate objects who struggle to make ends meet in this heartwarming tale of friendship and evil hats in this very lazy yet somwhat in depth adventure comic series. Looking for any and all feedback -- thanks! Notice: Althrough childlike in appearance, this comic has adult themes and demented humor. So ... watch yourself!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

4 - A Denial and a Death

Post by Clarence »

Feedback?
bella
the two timer

Re: 4 - A Denial and a Death

Post by bella »

I need to buy some peach rings.

Mr Gear and Clippy are a classic but this episode is a worthy successor. It made me laugh.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Aww thanks Bella!

Gear and Clip were referenced here because in all my Gear and Clip adventures they never fought a magnet ... which would be such an obvious and nasty villain for them. So I used him here and of course without metal good guys to triumph against he fails miserably.

Also notice how each member of the society of serial killers has a weapon ... except the coke bottle? It's sort of my social commentary as to how coke is deadly enough on it's own.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

That's quite thoughtful. I recognized the 'Die Hard' sign on the battery, nice movie reference. And a chainsaw with a chainsaw with a chainsaw...
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I needed a picture of a car battery and it turns out that "Die Hard" is a real brand of car battery.

I introduced 3 characters that are brand names ... let's hope I don't get sued lol

I will have to use the 5 hour energy drink with axe again because I feel this is extra scary. He could be quite the advisary.

Also the chainsaw is holding one chainsaw with a handle that may look like a third chainsaw but it isn't.

:)