31 - Dust in the Wind

Follow the every day lives of inanimate objects who struggle to make ends meet in this heartwarming tale of friendship and evil hats in this very lazy yet somwhat in depth adventure comic series. Looking for any and all feedback -- thanks! Notice: Althrough childlike in appearance, this comic has adult themes and demented humor. So ... watch yourself!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

31 - Dust in the Wind

Post by Clarence »

One down, three to go! RIP Bread Slice! Comments?
bella
the two timer

Re: 31 - Dust in the Wind

Post by bella »

I knew one of them had to die eventually. It's hilarious that a piece of toast got stuck in Sir Walter's eye. Will that ever heal or will he turn blind? And does he have only one eye?
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Or will Sir Banana become part time possessed by the personality of Bread Slice/Toast since he is in his blood now?
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Bella, he only has one eye but that gives him a leg up on the other characters who have no eyes. Also I'm sure Sir Walter's eye will be ok unless he dies next:)

Zot, you and your theories

Thanks for reading all!
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Hmmm... the others have all been brought up with no eyes and therefore they ought to know how to use their other senses to their advantage. The banana guy is used to having an eye, which is currently compromised. He therefore has no experience in using his other senses to 'see'. Does that not give the characters without eyes an advantage?

I am aware that cushions may not work in the same way as most living things, though would that then not mean having an eye was totally irrelevant?
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Interesting theory, Cho.

It would seem that in that sense that having an eye or two may be a weakness because Sir Walter sucks bottom.

Does anyone have thoughts about Cushion's gender revelation?
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

You guys always wanted me to have more female characters in my writings :P