77 - A Cushion and Peach Ring Christmas

Follow the every day lives of inanimate objects who struggle to make ends meet in this heartwarming tale of friendship and evil hats in this very lazy yet somwhat in depth adventure comic series. Looking for any and all feedback -- thanks! Notice: Althrough childlike in appearance, this comic has adult themes and demented humor. So ... watch yourself!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

77 - A Cushion and Peach Ring Christmas

Post by Clarence »

Wesley
GOD

Re: 77 - A Cushion and Peach Ring Christmas

Post by Wesley »

Hilarious!

Not to get too preachy, but this type of unequal gift giving, where it is a contest, is the very thing that destroys the holiday spirit.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: 77 - A Cushion and Peach Ring Christmas

Post by Clarence »

True that. Me and Tee wanted to scale it back this year but we kept adding on to things ... I might have got carried away and bough too much and she feels like she didn't do enough but it's fine and I don't care.

I kept trying to come up with a unique gift that she couldn't guess or didn't hint at ... but I failed.

Storywise, it's kind of ironic Peachy went from trying to kill Cushion to now being in a relationship and being gifted a katana.

P.S. - what did you think of last comic where you called me during a busy time? :P