129 - Shield Generator

Follow the every day lives of inanimate objects who struggle to make ends meet in this heartwarming tale of friendship and evil hats in this very lazy yet somwhat in depth adventure comic series. Looking for any and all feedback -- thanks! Notice: Althrough childlike in appearance, this comic has adult themes and demented humor. So ... watch yourself!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

129 - Shield Generator

Post by Clarence »

LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Re: 129 - Shield Generator

Post by LaLou »

That "Do not unplug" sign, is that reversed psychology? (Don't answer, I want to find out myself.)

On a totally different and even more so unrelated note, that sig of yours Clarence, reminds me of Tribbles.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I want to answer but you told me not to lol

And yeah I had to change my sig up again and found that, and Tribbles are awesome!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Quick stray thoughts

- I wanted to show that the Elderly Circuit is dead cause they are useless characters that outplayed their usefulness

- Sammy lives cause it's my actual cell phone I been rockin since 2010 much to my Wife's frustration :P

- I wanted to include a pokemon reference cause it's all the rage right now and thought it would be funny if a pokemon player came across dead bodies, which I no doubt happened in real life

- I needed a random character to play the pokemon player and decided to use Kale cause I feel it's a stupid activity to do

- I miss Forky :(
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

If Fork and Dot made the shield generator together, guaranteed the plug does nothing. The plug is for show, because the generator powers itself through the minute anti-matter collisions at the surface of the shield.

At least that is one theory.

Another is that they are so trusting that it actually runs on 110ac and if you unplug it, the whoole thing goes down.

can't wait to find out!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

GreatZot wrote:If Fork and Dot made the shield generator together, guaranteed the plug does nothing. The plug is for show, because the generator powers itself through the minute anti-matter collisions at the surface of the shield.

At least that is one theory.

Another is that they are so trusting that it actually runs on 110ac and if you unplug it, the whoole thing goes down.

can't wait to find out!
I think you just really enjoyed using the label maker Boggle got you for Christmas :P
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Clarence wrote: - I wanted to include a pokemon reference cause it's all the rage right now and thought it would be funny if a pokemon player came across dead bodies, which I no doubt happened in real life
A teenager in Wyoming found a body in a river while looking for a Pokemon just after the game was released.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Cho wrote:
Clarence wrote: - I wanted to include a pokemon reference cause it's all the rage right now and thought it would be funny if a pokemon player came across dead bodies, which I no doubt happened in real life
A teenager in Wyoming found a body in a river while looking for a Pokemon just after the game was released.
I frigging knew it

I didn't even have to look it up

lol so I'm so morbid this is one of the first things I thought of when the game came out

This is how an episode of CSI should start
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Clarence wrote:This is how an episode of CSI should start
Oh yeah!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I was going to kill all the elderly characters but decided to leave Sammy alive

Cause it's my actual cell phone, I took a picture of it and made it into a character

I thought I would have the phone forever so didn't want to kill it off

Well they shut down the network the old phones run off of

So now I have a modern phone :P