NELG FOREVER

Hello
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: What did you dream about last night?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:06 pm 
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Just had really weird dreamception

So first I had a really weird dream that involved being really drunk and whatnot.. which was kinda merged with an earlier dream involving water.

Anyways, in that dream I had a sort of a jolt, which brought me took a scene, where I was at a church, everyone all dressed up, it was a wedding! One of my friends' sister was getting married!
Except, my friend is running late!
He shows up, in 1/3 of his suit, like comically so! Where it was just like the right pant leg, and the left was just not there!
To which I then Wake up again to that friend telling me he had a weird dream, to which I respond with "did you have the dream where you were late for that wedding again? He says yes, I tell him that's funny because I had the same dream (explaining it in the context where in my dream it was also him with the suit issue)

Anyways, I had a dream that involved my and another's dream, but also a dream I had issues that dream, which had interloping parts from another dream I had earlier this sleep!

Then I wake up in real life, and look at the clock! See that it says 10:30 (I went to bed at 8:30 and thought there was no way I had that much dream in 2 hours so it must really be 10:30pm! But it wasn't, and I had really weird dreamception in 2 hours.... Ironically more dream than I usually have in an entire week

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:08 pm 

Literally nothing from any of those are from real life either, like I don't recognize any of the characters from the dream nor any of the stories it used

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:10 am 
I bleed NELG

Dreams can totaly smurf up the time experience. I had a dream once that seemed to take up hours and ended in an explosian. The whole dream was leading rowards that explosion. When the bang came I woke up, only to realize that someone outside had dropped something or slammed a door or something like that. That was the sound of the explosion, so in the very short time it took to create the bang, my mind made an hours long story to explain it.
Pretty amazing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:49 pm 
GOD
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Had a dream this morning that I was at a car show, I brought my little red Triumph Spitfire. I participated in a rally, and then somehow they gave my car to someone else? I went to collect it, and it was not there.
Just the paperwork was left behind. It was in a hotel, and while I was trying to figure this out, there was a go-cart race in the hallways, and outside there was a parade of Ferraris. One of the female staff members was Asian, and she was making fun of me while I was trying to locate my car.

The odd thing about this is that I actually had an old Triumph Spitfire that I was fixing up .. never got it on the road. It was British Racing Green, not red.

~ Donnie Yen ~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:26 pm 

This was the topic I was looking for! I just didn't look hard enough I guess

Also, that picture isn't green, nor red it's blue.. just thought I'd point that out :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:49 pm 
GOD
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Correct! I liked this angle. The green ones were more straight on.

~ Donnie Yen ~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:59 pm 

It is a very nice angle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:17 pm 
Demimod

The time in a dream thing reminds me of something someone told me once. I tried looking it up and can't find anything about the story, so I don't know where he saw it. Apparently there was a man who covered decades of life in a dream. He had a wife, kids, etc. then woke up to find none of it had actually happened.

Although something like that must have been devastating for him, if it's true it's pretty incredible that the brain can do all that in such a short space of time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:08 pm 
GOD
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Not sure if some background noise aided in this one, but I was at a flea market and wandered off the property onto someone's back yard. He had an old stock car with all but one seat ripped out, no windows, that kind of thing. He showed up and we were a bit nervous about being on his property, but then he started showing us around. He had an old diesel motor that was mounted on a stand so you could see it running. it was neat to see the gears and stuff move. Did not really match real life... had odd gears on the outside that were rotating together. Then the last thing he showed us was the front half of a fighter jet. We had to climb up a metal ladder to see it more closely and then try to sit in the cockpit. Who has this kind of thing in their back yard? Dreams are fun.

~ Donnie Yen ~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:39 pm 
GOD
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Somehow, bunkbeds worked their way into a dream I had this morning. The top bunk was sagging a little, making it a tight fit for the bottom bunk.

~ Donnie Yen ~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7