The little things.

This section is to get to know each other better and talk about yourself, happy birthdays, introduce or welcome people to the forum... you know all that crap

Moderator: Beany

Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Re: The little things.

Post by Moe »

I think my dad misses me.

He called me today to ask if I wanted to go see a movie.

Then he said that if I "came around more often" I'd have known they were having cupcakes for my niece's birthday yesterday.

I was there Saturday for supper, Sunday for Christmas, didn't go Monday, worked Tuesday Wednesday, but went after work Wednesday for laundry (at 11om, but mom still came down and talked) and then I worked yesterday.

Of the last 7 days I was there 3
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Re: The little things.

Post by Moe »

was on teamspeak with my gaming buddies, and one of them was watching netflix, so one of the guys was like
M -"hey what you watchin?"
D - "umm, I don't really want to admit what I'm watching"
M - "dude you're among friends"
D - "It's a... the vampire diaries"
this is where I chime in, because I've watched a good chunk of it
Me - "Oh! What season?"

so it was kinda funny and cool, he was watching a show he was a little weird sharing he was watching (which I get because I felt the same way when I watched it!) and he was met with a bunch of genuinely positive feedback.

Reasons like this is why I game with these guys
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men