What did you dream about last night?

This section is to get to know each other better and talk about yourself, happy birthdays, introduce or welcome people to the forum... you know all that crap

Moderator: Beany

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by Clarence »

I dremt that I was going around robbing stores with a group of criminals.
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

Had a dream that a really cute girl asked me out on a date, I said yes, then I don't remember any other part of the dream until later when we are watching a movie together and I find out she's never seen it and apparently it was my favorite movie and she just couldn't stand it lol..then I woke up..

I've been having a few weird dreams lately but this is the only one I can remember
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Funny how this topic shows up now that I had a dream that I remember so well.
In my dream I was fifteen again and my mum entered me in some sort of summer camp, that I really hated. I felt out of place (as I would IRL), it was way overcrowded for me. First day after a hike we were all sat down in front of a desk (or is it behind?) for a quiz (that is, all 1200 summer campers). The quiz master asked: "Where are we?" and one girl answered: "In the auditorium." The quiz master then said: "Right, I ask a question, and you all write down the answer on the pad in front of you. So write down, Where are we?" At first I started tapping the pad, which I immediately thought was strange, because there were no touch pads available back when I was fifteen. Then it dawned on me that I had to actually write, so I did write, Auditorium. The quiz master looked at my answer and I saw her face turn really angry. She went to the back and whispered to someone. My french teacher (WTF, I never had a male French teacher) came and told me I had to come with him. He guided me to a large room in the back. On our way he was very close to me, our bodies almost touched, but I never felt threatened, in fact it actually felt very safe. Turned out that they decided I did not belong in a summer camp with 1200 + people. They had a special program for me and others like me, which was basically do whatever we felt like. The French teachers wife was also there.

I hardly ever remember my dreams this well.
personguy
Here and gone again

Post by personguy »

Clarence wrote:I dremt that I was going around robbing stores with a group of criminals.
that sounds fun!
Fallow me on twitter for absolutely nothing
personguy
Here and gone again

Post by personguy »

I dreamt that me and my friend John were in the geometry dash level select screen, and there was a huge hole in the floor of the "coming soon!" room, so we went down the hole, and it led to a giant green hallway, I'll finish telling the story later.
Fallow me on twitter for absolutely nothing
Moe

Post by Moe »

Wiring diagrams.

I'm concerned for my sanity
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

A few nights ago I dreamt that a coworker had gotten the same cheap sparkly red pocket knife as me. We both laughed and showed them off a little.

Last night part of my dream was in a bar or at a hotel. Much drinking, including some gross stuff like flatliners and stuff. One girl who was obviously drunk was given an odd and large shot of something, which she drank down, then got a funny look on her face, then proceeded to barf like on Saturday Night Live.

Not sure what to make of either of these.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe

Post by Moe »

Uhhhmmm...

I had a dream where, I woke up, in bed, my room, next to my ex girlfriend, who was trying to reach a pencil that had fallen behind a bookshelf next to the bed(irl its on the other side of the room) so she could do homework.

I grabbed the pencil for her.

That was the dream.. Literally the entire thing. A dream, basically where I grabbed a pencil for someone because they couldn't reach it.

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Had one of those combo dreams where one bit leads into another with no real explanation. It involved visiting Chex, then visiting Chex at some kind of vacation resort where you needed to use these little electric cars to get around, then I worked there? Chex was in bungalow 15, and I was in the hallway behind the kitchen trying to figure out where I was going. Space was at a premium, so people -- employees I assume -- were changing in the corner with no regard for their own privacy. These two girls who had just gotten changed said I get to choose either a hair scrunchy or cowboy boots. I chose the scrunchy. Then they said to go ahead and get changed, everyone does it. Then my alarm went off. It was not a sexy dream, just very detailed and weird.

Just remembered another detail. When visiting with Chex, there was alcohol. Somehow her neighbor at the resort had these plastic cups with the foil on top, inside was schnapps and orange juice. Yeah, a portable fuzzy navel! ha ha ha!

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe

Post by Moe »

I have a running spreadsheet on caught Pokemon for Pokemon GO to try to figure out Pokemon stats.
I don't really play much but a lot of my friends do, and it's the data aspect that intrigues me.
Last night I had a dream that my spreadsheet (The Google Docs limits to 2,000,000 cells) somehow ended up being completely full, somehow way over that 2,000,000 cell limit, and managed to crash Google.
This was followed by a phone call from a Google rep telling me that I was no longer allowed to use any Google services.
Immediately afterwards my Android(yup...google) smartphone turned off and wouldn't turn back on

I went and talked to my brother, and asked him to open google.
It opened for him, but the second I sat in his chair it immediately went to a 404 not found page

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I had a dream that Clarence locked the Guess Who/What thread because nich had picked such a stupid thing to make us guess.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Moe

Post by Moe »

I mean, Clarence *could* just remove Nichs permission to post there! That wouldn't kill the fun for the rest of us!

Sorry. Your dream, not mine

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I think he started a new thread that nich wasn't allowed in.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I had a dream that Nich finally revealed what the item was and that he was so far off with his answers ... that I killed him with it :P
Moe

Post by Moe »

was made of metal

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Multiple fractured dreams. Involving being the new guy at a job, also somehow backing into another car and then into a canal. They are fading too quickly to remember now that I am awake and having breakfast.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

I had a NELG dream last night!

I was playing this really hard level... I think Clarence was behind me... And when I finished it I just looked back and was like "didn't even break a sweat!"
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Clovvach wrote:I had a NELG dream last night!

I was playing this really hard level... I think Clarence was behind me... And when I finished it I just looked back and was like "didn't even break a sweat!"
Level 22?
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Very funny.

It was level 176 I think... But it was different from the level 176 in real life :P there was a part where I had to play minesweeper for the password...
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I dreamed I was making out with Viggo Mortensen, the way he looked in Lord of the rings.
:D