What did you dream about last night?

This section is to get to know each other better and talk about yourself, happy birthdays, introduce or welcome people to the forum... you know all that crap

Moderator: Beany

Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by Clovvach »

I was in a sofa floating miles above venice with my family, I was convinced I was going to fall off, and the sofa started tilting, and eventually I shrieked (witch by the way I have to low of a voice to do in real life, so it was a pretty surreal feeling), but when I looked again, the sofa was like hovering 2 inches from the ground, wich made me realize that it wasn't a sofa, but actually, a rocking chair.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Had a dream that this car company dropped off a car that my friend recently bought who was staying with us. For some reason, they somehow managed to leave it on the top of a tree that reached up to our second floor. I ran downstairs and looked out the window, just in time to watch the car fall backwards off the tree and land upside down on top of my Mustang. AHHHHH!! Not my Mustang. D: I was going to sue the company, but before I had the chance, they had already come to clear up the damage and gave me a certificate for a free vehicle. I was then finally able to get my Lexus SUV.

Very bizarre. :lol:
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

I was on xbox live (My Gold Membership was expired, so it was technically not supposed to let me be in Parties), I was in an Xbox LIVE Party with my brother and my cousin, and well, we decided to see how far it would let me go, seeing how it already let me be in a party, so we started up Halo to see if it would let us play together(also not allowed without a Gold Membership), but as soon as I started the game, it had an update, and then booted me from the party...

saddest dream I've had in awhile
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Lately I've only had really confusing dreams. Last night I dreamt that I was in a tiny shop looking for a birthday card for my sister, who is turning 18 soon. They only had two birthday cards - one for 7 year old sisters, one for 13 year old sons. For some reason, I was looking at the card for sons. I have lots of weird dreams like these ones. Some I can place, like one I had about a free blue marker pen with graphical calculators, but that was relevant to some emails I'd read that day.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I've been having lots of dreams lately, just before I get up. I don't remember them, but I know I've been dreaming a lot.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe

Post by Moe »

I used to dream a lot, and then my gramma got me an Indian Dreamcatcher... I've never believed in superstitions, but dang it! dreaming has become a rare occasion for me now..
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

If you did not make the dreamcatcher, how can it catch your dreams?

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe

Post by Moe »

exactly... I don't know....

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Getting a decent amount of sleep, if I was to say that I "have a dream" that would be it, but it never ever happens at night

Early hours of the morning FTW.. woot woot, plus lots of enthusiasm :l
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

In general I don't dream when I'm really really tired, but recently, I've been waking up every few hours and having dream after dream after dream. Although waking up and feeling more tired that when I went to bed's annoying, I'd rather dream than not dream.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Part of my dream involved going to sleep in a hotel, I think, with a fireplace and a wide open chimney. It was raining, and the rain was coming right down the chimney and splashing on the tiles in front of the hearth. It did not put out the fire because there was a recessed area that kept the fire out of the rain. Fire and rain combined are quite soothing. Still, odd to dream about sleeping.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe

Post by Moe »

I ran into one of my friends at WalMart, we hugged each other, as we always do.. :P But then she kissed me, it wasn't a short kiss either, but it was a long one that seemed to last forever..

I woke up and was like WTF! I never thought of her like that! I've never thought about her as anything more than just a good friend!

Then I fell back asleep and dreamed I was at one of President Obama's speeches, but instead of listening, me and some of my friends were playing a game of hide-and-go-seek tag.. Obama was talking about education and some stuff like that :P

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Him.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Well isn't that just lovely. I dreamt that somehow while loops (phython code) had something to do with my job at Dell and then I got fired like in apprentice. Apparently all my shazam! is starting to run together now. :lol:
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I had a dream that I was making out with a NELG member...
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Again?
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

My dreams are slutty about 6 nights out of the week.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I was at a tactical pistol range with some other people. At some point, they changed some of the obstacles so that it was now a water slide. They moved the start of the slide out about 10 feet, so you actually had to jump into the water from about 20 feet up. Maybe a little less. I don't know, because in the dream, I would not jump. Instead, I took a small jump out to grab a pole like a firefighter's pole and quickly shimmy down. I actually went hand over hand in big grabs down the pole. Met some people at the bottom, and they had brought their kids. Next time I went up the ladder, there was a little girl holding on to me. She told her mom it was okay because I had strong muscles. The dream changed direction at this point, and for some reason we were trying to open a safe in an alley. There was some chain link fence beside it, and those overgrown kind of weeds you see in abandoned businesses. We were using some kind of calculator to try to get the combo, when I just jumped in there and took a guess. 2, 2, 3, 3, 4. I would have kept going, duplicating the numbers, but it was only a 5 digit safe. It opened right up, and there were oranges inside. Old oranges that had started to mold. There was something else in there, but I am not sure what, as I was trying to get rid of the oranges.

I love dreaming.

P.S. I regret not jumping down into the water. That would have been cool.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I dreamt that my aunt had moved in and was complaining about our house, yet leaving more mess around. Woke up in such a foul mood until I realised that it wasn't true.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

I had one of those nights where you sleep for a second or two and the next thing you know, you're awake & it's morning. :P
Kecleon is the greatest! Don't you agree?

I'm watching you! O_O