What did you dream about last night?

This section is to get to know each other better and talk about yourself, happy birthdays, introduce or welcome people to the forum... you know all that crap

Moderator: Beany

Beany
Demimod

Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by Beany »

I had a very weird dream about a new spam-prevention thingy that Zot had added to the forum, then a horrible dream, which follows on from one I had a few months ago. This one, however, involved a woman in a long black coat with a grim reaper-style scythe, killing everyone. I spent the rest of the night terrified every time I heard a sound.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I had a dream that i was taking a shortcut through a factory of some kind, and there was an accident and a few of us became contaminated. With what? I didn't know. I did not even know I was contaminated, since I was just trying to take a shortcut. Some official people found me and said I had to be de-contaminated, as I had been sprayed with some type of di-ethyl alcohol isotope. Interesting.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

I only remember that last part of my dream..

I was dating this cute girl(that I don't recognize as anyone I know in real life), but her dog looked just like my best friend's dog.
Also... I had woken up and fallen asleep once this morning before I had this dream.
That's all I remember..
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

What I dreamed about last night was not suitable for children. First time in a long time that I've had a dream like that. About that person, anyway.
Moe

Post by Moe »

It's okay chex, we're "almost adults"
Dang I kinda miss kecleonfan now
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Wow! I had a very vivid dream last night that involved all of you. I gotta get going to work, but I'll tell you all about it when I get there and am not busy.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

A day or two ago I had a dream that was centered around the hot married supervisor I had at my job back at the movie theater. Nothing naked. it was all busy work, chit chat kind of stuff.

Kind of odd since she has not said a single word to me in two years.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Ok, so I had this dream that we were all able to get together for a while. As a fun little event for "old time's sake", we decided to do an Apprentice round. Chex was the one running it and the task was to design our own chex mix. I was a participant this time and I had Zot, Lalou, Yaz, and Stateless on my team. Tbh, I don't know who all participated and was on the other team, because the dream mostly focused around me and my team. I say my team because I was the project manager. The two younger boys had some very bizarre ideas for some of the ingredients in the chex mix. I remember wanting mini white chocolate chips and dried cranberries in it too.

And unfortunately as time goes by with me awake, I am losing the details and have blank spots in my dream now. >.<

But at one point Yaz gets kidnapped and is missing. No idea what happened to him or how he got kidnapped. At the same time Yaz gets kidnapped, LaLou and I are traveling to her home town to get an ingredient that can only be found there. Apparently in my dream, Europe was pretty much attached with a just a shallow river separating us. LaLou and I traveled by foot across the river....lol. It was fun though! Well, while I was there, apparently I broke some law there that would normally be OK back home. I had no idea that I had done anything wrong, but I was arrested and sent to "jail"....which apparently just meant I was isolated to the basement of the house we were all staying at, but I couldn't do anything. So I was pretty much out of the game and Zot took over as backup Project manager. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere or do anything, but Zot was kind enough to come visit every day and keep me updated with how the task was going.

And then I woke up... :(
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Dreams. Fak'em!
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Eff, what are you doing in Shay's account? :lol:

I had a disturbing dream about my dentist.
Moe

Post by Moe »

I got into the shower, fully clothed, and with an umbrella. Instead of water, it was a bunch of different kinds of sprinkles.

After I woke up, I was hoping for the best!! But me real life shower was still water :(

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

smurf, that was a scary dream last night. I dreamt that my friend and I were at school and I can't remember all of it but she suddenly got out a razor blade and started cutting her arm. It made the rest of my dreams last night seem like fluffy bunny tales in comparison.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Moe

Post by Moe »

I don't remember what happened exactly, but I was hanging out with my friend, and after I went home, her(my friend) mom called me - Except, I refused to answer it(so she kept calling over and over again.. I woke up to realize that the alarm on my phone was going off - and my brain used it as a 'phone call'

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Some kids that live near me tried to assassinate my dad. They failed, but when the reporters tried to write an article about it, he told them they had no right and made them take it down. The kids in question weren't handed over to the police or anything, even though we knew who they were.

Then the other one I remember was being late for school and packing everything I'd forgotten and being in trouble or something.

There was a third, but I don't know.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Blondie
Founder of the NEL Arms

Post by Blondie »

My husband had an affair and I asked him to explain himself when I woke up.
It felt so real.
Image This is not America. No, this is not. Sha la la la la
(Bowie)
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

I had this weird dream where I tripped and I ended up with a dent in my ankle. I mean the skin was literally pushed into my foot. It's like a plastic bottle jug of pop when you push part of the plastic into the bottle. Eventually it slowly popped back into place but with a giant cut on my foot. 5 seconds later my foot grew facial hair and I had a huge patch of hair covering my foot.

Weird smurf dream.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I was on a bed. There was a guy on the other side of the bed, facing me. He was naked. His wife was in the room, yelling at him. Then she left the room, and the man started to do NSFW things to me. After a while, when we were done, he got up and he left the room. Then I heard his wife say, with disgust and contempt in her voice: "You shagged that Shay!"
Then I woke up.

The most surprising fact was that I dreamed in English.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I'm so proud of you! :D

I had a very symbolic dream last night, involving lots of stabbings and murder.
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

Saw World War Z yesterday. Awesome smurf zombie movie. Anyway this morning I woke up to Dante screaming like a zombie. It didn't really scare me but it was enough to surprise me.

Which is ironic because that's how I felt during the movie. I was never really scared but the jump scares made surprised me.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I dreamed I was in a store with some other people. Then some men in black clothes came in and started to round everyone up and started pulling a tight black stocking-like net over people to make them immobile. I manged to get away somehow. I ran until I was sure they would not come after me and tried to call the police. They didn't believe me on the first call I made. I tried again to call them, then I woke up.