~what happened 2u today

This section is to get to know each other better and talk about yourself, happy birthdays, introduce or welcome people to the forum... you know all that crap

Moderator: Beany

Wesley
GOD

Re: ~what happened 2u today

Post by Wesley »

In other news, I am going to practice with my 3-D camera. and my video camera. And I am going to get back into making videos on YouTube. (hey, it has only been 8 years....)
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Awesom1
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Just did a phone survey about Pregnancy Resource Centers. Apparently they are fake family planning centers, under no legal pressure to follow HIPPA codes, x-ian based, anti-abortion, and they are funded with taxpayer dollars. Yeah, I had no idea, and now that I do, I am PISSED!

However, the woman who was giving me the survey chatted with me afterwards, turns out the is from a small town in Idaho about an hour from where I was born! :) Oh, and she also is not a fan of Fake Health Clinic.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Last night I removed a chandelier from a friend's dining room, which he is using as a TV room. We put a nice little frosted half globe up there instead of a big ol' hang down thing for you to hit your head on.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

Day off! My apartment may look like a lot more of a mess now than it did before, but I got a lot more done today that I thought I would! Basically just moving stuff around.. and if you've ever reorganised a room, you know that it always looks like a disaster right up until you are finished with it.. Now imagine this scenario, except, you have a bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen, and then the rest is pretty much one big room... well, yeah, it gets disaster-zoned.. Except for the parts I'm done with, those look good!
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Moe

Post by Moe »

Bid to a new position at work. Currently I am posted coverage in the Health Services department. Starting October 4th, I'll be posted on one of the units. However, this position change moved me to a different rotation schedule. Which is fine, it just offsets my schedule by 2 weeks... And I had vacation (6 days) requested at the beginning of January, attached to a 2 day, as well as a 4 day weekend, totaling to 12 days off.. Now that turned into 4 days of vacation attached to a 2 day weekend, for 6 days off.. So now I need to rescind that, and find another stretch where I can get 12 days off, and the end of January is looking promising!
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Today is the first day in two weeks that I am able to log in here. Two weeks ago I have been rushed into hospitalmwith a 'septic shock' . Chemotherapy and prednisone paralised my immunesystem and some bacteria or fungus or something, which normally would be tottally harmless, reaked havock in my lungs. As I understand it, it was a very close call, but I am now recovering well and in two days I can go home again. Looking forward to that.
Moe

Post by Moe »

Glad that you are recovering well!

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Sorry to hear that Lalou, thanks for checking in and best luck on recovery, stay positive!
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

It's good news that you're well enough to go home soon. All the best for a speedy recovery :<3: .
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Clarence wrote:Sorry to hear that Lalou, thanks for checking in and best luck on recovery, stay positive!
I am always positive, exept when I was just woken up on IC and I was halucinating. That was the scary part for me,. Like Clarences comics came to life, but not in a good way. Unfortunatly when I woke up, Trump was still president. The nurse joked that we should give everyone in the world Haldol to stop that hallucintion, but I think it would be better to give Trump Haldol, to stop him hallucinting that he is a president. :lol:
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

LaLou wrote:
Clarence wrote:Sorry to hear that Lalou, thanks for checking in and best luck on recovery, stay positive!
I am always positive, exept when I was just woken up on IC and I was halucinating. That was the scary part for me,. Like Clarences comics came to life, but not in a good way. Unfortunatly when I woke up, Trump was still president. The nurse joked that we should give everyone in the world Haldol to stop that hallucintion, but I think it would be better to give Trump Haldol, to stop him hallucinting that he is a president. :lol:
Sorry to hear that, LaMeow :o
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Don't scare us, LaLou. Get well soon.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

LaLou wrote:
Dear lord, I love you. :lol: Now stay well, dammit! :<3:
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

I was finally able to afford my uniform and completed my smart serve training. Should be smooth sailing for the rest of the semester.

Also the trip to Horseshoe result was amazing! I got to do zip lining and enjoyed mini golf with my new friends.

Oh and I fell on my face on an obstacle course...
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Going to cape Breton for a week to visit family.

Moe you're in charge

Don't burn the place down

Zot, you're Viceroy.
chex

Post by chex »

*strikes match*
Have fun, Clarence!
Moe

Post by Moe »

We'll be fine Clarence, don't worry about us :notme:

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
chex

Post by chex »

*pours shots*
Dad's gone!
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

Next week I start serving real guests in the dining room. Here comes the anxiety.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.