Honeydew

Master debating inside. Enter at your own risk. Protection advised. ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL ATTACKS IN HERE, YOU WILL ONLY BE WARNED ONCE.
Wesley
GOD

Honeydew

Post by Wesley »

When both are properly grown, ripened, and served, Honeydew and Cantaloupe (Musk Melon) are equals. However, when conditions are anything less than perfect, i.e. in the real world, Musk Melon takes the lead easily. I just had some for lunch and realized what a sham existence Clarence must have thinking Honeydew is the best melon. Ha! What a joke!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Re: Honeydew

Post by LaLou »

I don't like melons, but then again never had Honeydew.
I don't know what it's like anywhere else, but over here, when a buffet is made by professional caterers, there's always a fruit salad, and in before mentioned fruit salad there's ALWAYS melon, lots of melon. Sometimes even more melon than other fruit. Like they use it as a cheap filler to get a lot of fruit salad.
I love fruit, but don't like melon.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Honeydew's nice but can be a little tasteless in comparison to Cantaloupe. Then again, sometimes that can be a good thing - if it's part of a fruit salad or served with parma ham or something, you don't always want too much flavour.

The two together are quite nice though.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I'm not a fan of melon either, except for watermelon, which is completely different. Can't I just get a smurf fruit salad without melon??
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

The only time when I liked melon was when I was in Hungary. It was 30 degrees (C) outside for days. The watermelon came right off the land it grew on. That was refreshing.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Honeydew is far better.
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

Nah I'm a bigger fan of cantaloupe. Though I do agree with Cho that melons are nice when they're all mixed together. And watermelon, when it's sweet, is so refreshing.
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.