Marijuana

Master debating inside. Enter at your own risk. Protection advised. ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL ATTACKS IN HERE, YOU WILL ONLY BE WARNED ONCE.
Wesley
GOD

Re: Marijuana

Post by Wesley »

The guy I bought my guitar from had cancer in his lungs, liver, and bile ducts. He started "juicing" marijuana to get the oils, which he then either drank or vaporized. In a couple of weeks, many of his tumors had shrunk or vanished, and none of them had gotten bigger.

Here's the story: http://abc27.com/2016/02/16/update-canc ... s-himself/
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

GreatZot wrote:The guy I bought my guitar from had cancer in his lungs, liver, and bile ducts. He started "juicing" marijuana to get the oils, which he then either drank or vaporized. In a couple of weeks, many of his tumors had shrunk or vanished, and none of them had gotten bigger.

Here's the story: http://abc27.com/2016/02/16/update-canc ... s-himself/
Oh it definitely has medical benefits, there's no questions - but there's a stigma to it, like stem cells.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

If you look back, pot was made illegal the same time they repealed Prohibition. All the conservative teetotalers had to have SOMETHING to be against, and if it was not alcohol, then pot was next in line.

It is febreeze, really. Look what Portugal has done with their drug program! Everything is legal, and use is treated as an illness rather than as a crime. Pretty impressive, when you look at them -vs- the rest of the world.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Well Trudeau is going to leagalize it in my country :P

Come up here and get stoned with me
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

If I don't even use traditional medicine, what makes you think I am going to use alternative medicine?

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

GreatZot wrote:If I don't even use traditional medicine, what makes you think I am going to use alternative medicine?
It's just leaves, like if you're raking and a wind comes up and blows a leaf by your mouth, same thing.
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

GreatZot wrote:I agree. No drugs -- including alcohol -- until the brain has full developed.
Ehhh I'm not really sure about the alcohol thing. I think this really depends on how you drink. In some European countries it's legal to drink from a very young age and (from an outside perspective - I'm not sure how it really is) it seems fine because its done with the family or responsibly or whatever. Having alcohol at a family event in the UK even from the age of like 11 is pretty common. I don't see why having a beer or two with your family or friends aged 15 or 16 is such a bad thing.
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

sizz wrote:
GreatZot wrote:I agree. No drugs -- including alcohol -- until the brain has full developed.
Ehhh I'm not really sure about the alcohol thing. I think this really depends on how you drink. In some European countries it's legal to drink from a very young age and (from an outside perspective - I'm not sure how it really is) it seems fine because its done with the family or responsibly or whatever. Having alcohol at a family event in the UK even from the age of like 11 is pretty common. I don't see why having a beer or two with your family or friends aged 15 or 16 is such a bad thing.
I don't think a little can cause and real damage, just don't get wasted when you're pre-teen :P
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Right. Having a beer and maybe getting a small buzz as a young teenager does not seem all that bad. Getting shitfaced at 13 however.....

And THC does indeed create new neural pathways as it bonds with the receptors in the grey matter. I'd say no pot until at least 18.

~ Donnie Yen ~
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Maybe I should try it once.
On another note, I might have, as a second hand smoker. I was with someone once who smoked pot, I must have gotten something of it in my system. Later when I was home I noticed I could say the most horrible things with a big grin on my face. I didn't like that.
But, as someone with fibromyalgia, I sometimes am tempted to try it. What stops me is the side effect of getting "the munchies". I'm big enough as it is.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Marijuana grown for medicine has more of the healthy stuff and less of the stuff that gets you "high."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

LaLou wrote:What stops me is the side effect of getting "the munchies". I'm big enough as it is.
Wtf Lal ? U must try it once. Its not like u'r gonna eat yourself to death. That is not a good reason why not doing it.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Just have a bag of carrots on stand by, when you're stoned you can eat them all and not gain weight.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

You guys all have a bad influence on me. Specially you, Eff. Maybe I shoud just up and leave. :lmao:
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

All the cool kids are doing it. Don't you wanna be cool?
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

You're ust making it worse.
But on a srious note, I wouldn't know how/where to get medicinal marijuana.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Maybe ask a doctor? I think you need a prescription for it.