First Xmen Film - The Museum fight scene...

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.

What would you rather have?

Long tongue, nudity and ability to look like other people
No votes
Ability to control storms, heal and never die, retractable knife hands, laser eyes and mind control/telekenisis
100%

Total votes: 3

Clarence
Game Destroyer

First Xmen Film - The Museum fight scene...

Post by Clarence »

You guys all seen the first Xmen movie right?

Well I have a problem with the museum fight scene part

Wolverine gets separated and fights Mystique alone. Why was that any kind of fight at all? And they seemed evenly matched too! I hate so much the logistics of this fight scene.

It's an unkillable, healing man with a metal skeleton and knife hands fighting a naked woman and they fight forever - like way too long! Am I right? Someone tell me I'm not crazy for thinking this is unrealistic. I know the premise of the whole story is unrealistic, but the Wolverine vs Mystique part is super unrealistic!

Ok, so Wolverine fights Mystique forever leaving the other fight to happen....

Frog Man vrs Cyclops, Gene and Storm.

WTF is happening the frog man is kicking all their asses. Like seriously, watch it again if you forget he made them his jabberwocky.

How the hell is frog man kicking so much bottom!?

It's 4 of the best Xmen vrs frog man and nude changey lady and they got owned so hard it's pathetic.

Did the xman drink too much the night before and have some hang overs or something?

How is frog man more threatening than Darth Maul? Seriously same actor plays two different characters, but I think Toad kicked more bottom.

You don't need 4 top X-men to beat a Toad/Mystique combo. I could beat a frog man and a nude lady alone and unarmed, ok?

Anyway.

Ummm.... what do you guys think?
Wesley
GOD

Re: First Xmen Film - The Museum fight scene...

Post by Wesley »

I agree with you there. Also, why do people get super strong just because they are evil?
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

GreatZot wrote:I agree with you there. Also, why do people get super strong just because they are evil?
..its all a matter of survival? I don't know..
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

It's bull shazam! is what it is. If a law abiding citizen can't take a hundred bullets and keep coming at you, then an evil dude should not be able to do it either.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~