Vice President

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
Wesley
GOD

Vice President

Post by Wesley »

God Damned ShitBalls in Space!

It turns out the man Drumpf picked for his vice is a no-account, short-brained, fart-smelling young-Earth creationist! God. smurf. Dammit. I can't fully explain how smurf angry this makes me. The denial of Fact and Science is bad enough when it is just willful ignorance, but when it is attributed to the Space Boogeyman? smurf! smurf smurf smurf! NO NO NO NO NO! Teach it in our schools? NO smurf NO!

If this pair of twats makes it into office, their combined actions will set not just America, but the whole world back 50, 100 years. Oppression, xenophobia, ignorance, warmongering, and trying to legislate morality... smurf no.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: Vice President

Post by chex »

I actually have no problem with teaching young earth creationism in schools. Mythology is an important part of culture. After all, children learn about Greek mythology. I think a full class devoted to the mythos of different religions would be fascinating, and would go a long way in teaching tolerance. ;)
Wesley
GOD

Re: Vice President

Post by Wesley »

Thank you for adding a bit of comedy. If they taught it in Comparative Religion or Mythology I would have no problem, but these ..... people.... are trying to foist this shazam! off as cold hard fact. How the smurf do you go from space bogeyman to teachable testable fact?

smurf.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~