trolls

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
Wesley
GOD

trolls

Post by Wesley »

I have a friend who teaches dance and really likes going to anime and sci-fi conventions and doing cosplay.

She recently made -- by hand, from scratch -- a bad bottom Seven of Nine costume and wore it at DragonCon. She made the boned space corset and everything, it was pretty awesome. She also does Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, stuff like that.

Well, the Internet being what it is, some people were commenting about her 7 of 9. Many good comments, then one amateur troll commented,"... I can see her penis..." or something along those lines. She is not used to trolls, and took it a bit personally.

For those of you who don't know, 7 of 9 basically wears this skin tight body suit, and you could make out the shape of her labia through the fabric. The horror!

My thoughts are:

1) What the smurf?!?! Have you never seen a woman's fun box? Oh, right... you are a troll, of course you haven't. They come in all different sizes and shapes and colors and flavors... and they are all beautiful. This guy's only experience with women is probably from peeking under Barbie's skirt, so when he sees a woman with real parts rather than smooth plastic, he has to lash out.

2) What the smurf?!?! Lady makes an awesome costume, hair, makeup... and all this dude can see is her lady parts? Which he mis-identified? It is like, 3% of her body. What about the rest of the costume?

3) What the smurf?!?! It is her vagina, not yours. If you can see it through the fabric, so what? It is none of your god damned business.

4) She is doing this for herself, not for you. She is a fan of the various Star Trek universes, and wants to express that fandom. Leave her the heck alone. Idiot.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
bella
the two timer

Re: trolls

Post by bella »

Have you posted this as an answer on facebook? These trolls need to learn.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Re: trolls

Post by LaLou »

Zot, you're an awsome friend, and totaly right.