time

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
Wesley
GOD

time

Post by Wesley »

This has been ranted about before, but I am about to do it again:

The saving of Daylight is nonsense.

In this modern age, the arbitrary shifting of the clock twice a year benefits nobody.

The wee conspiracy theorist in me says that if you smurf with people's sleep schedules, they are more easily agitated and also have a harder time concentrating and are thus easier to control.

It is all The Man trying to keep the people down, man!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: time

Post by Clarence »

Agree, I got up at 4:15 (technically) today as a consequence instead of my usual 5:15

This is definately going to mess me up
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I am actually looking forward to the time change. Not the losing an hour's sleep - I don't think anyone likes that - but it's started getting light too early in the morning already.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

Cho wrote:Not the losing an hour's sleep - I don't think anyone likes that
As the odd one that works overnight, the time change happened around my lunch time, meaning I lost an hour of my day... Not that it mattered, I was drunk and tired, so I went to bed early anyways
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

They say accidents increase on the Monday after time change. I drove around king square, a one way block of streets and there was a car driving in the opposite direction