How to cook a steak

Got a good joke or wanna have a good laugh? Come here and bring your best jokes! GOOD AND HILARIOUS JOKES ONLY!!!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

How to cook a steak

Post by Clarence »

Go to the goddamn grocery and get steak. Yes, the grocery. A little ammonia is not going to kill you, you pussy. You want to be all fancy and grass-fed and environmentally conscious, go ahead, I don’t give a shazam!, just get a smurf steak. Ribeye is good. And, yes, bone-in. Schmuck. Take the steak home. Get a bigass frying pan and put the shazam! on the stove, cranking the heat up as far as that smurf will go. Take a shitload of salt—rocksalt, you dumb motherfucker, none of that fine-grained crap here—and toss it around the bottom of the pan. When the pan is hot as all smurf—it should scorch the shazam! out of your finger if you’re stupid enough to touch it—put the smurf steak on there. You can crack some pepper on the top of the steak as the bottom is searing, but don’t even talk to me about garlic or onion powder or COMPOUND smurf BUTTER, balloon knot. This is steak, all you smurf need is salt and pepper. After a bit (3 minutes for pink, 5 for cooked good), flip that shazam! over and do the same smurf thing you just did with the other side, i.e. sit on your bottom and wait for your motherfucking steak to be ready, you useless assbag. When you’re done, sling that shazam! on a plate. Beringer’s 1996 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Private Reserve makes an absolutely delightful accompaniment, particularly if you’ve taken care to let it breathe a bit before quaffing. Also, make some smurf potatoes, because that’s what you eat with a smurf steak. God, sometimes I just want to smack the shazam! out of you.
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Re: How to cook a steak

Post by Moe »

10/10, would read again.

*EDIT*
Read it again, still 10/10

**EDIT**
My brother marinades the shazam! out of his steak, and I wish he didn't I almost don't like steak when he makes it. Also, why a pan, and not a grill? Is that a Canadian thing? Do they not grill steak in Canadia_Land?
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

This was copy/pasted from a different website, but I can answer the pan question....

A stout pan, such as a cast-iron pan, retains heat even after slapping half a pound of cold meat on it. In this way it can evenly cook the aforementioned slab of meat with minimal moisture loss and reduce the likelihood of burnt, over done, dried out steak.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

There goes my illusion that Canadians were the most polite people in the world.
This is just the way I cook my steaks.
Without the swearing and name calling.
Moe

Post by Moe »

LaLou wrote:There goes my illusion that Canadians were the most polite people in the world.
This is just the way I cook my steaks.
Without the swearing and name calling.
Maybe you should try adding the swearing in name calling, it might make the steak tatse even more delicious
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Next week I'm going to tell you guys how to make pork chops.
Moe

Post by Moe »

Does it involve a delicious peach cobbler as a desert? Or is it at least served with Applesauce?

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Applesauce is overrated. Unless it's homemade.