Moncton shooting

This is the official new section for anything pertaining to my game. Please check here for updates.

Moderator: Clarence

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Moncton shooting

Post by Clarence »

Moncton is only an hour and half drive away from me.

Some guy up there went insane and is literally hunting cops. Killed 3 cops. City on lockdown. Killer still at large!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-bruns ... -1.2665650
Beany
Demimod

Re: Moncton shooting

Post by Beany »

I read on the news this morning that they caught him.

It makes me wonder though, why are guns legal in Canada and the US? There was a shooting there yesterday too. In the UK, the most recent one was in 2010, and before that it would have been the school massacre in 1996. That's two. Yet we hear about them happening in America every year. There was Adam Lanza, Newtown, in 2012, Wade Page, Wisconsin, 2012, Jiverly Wong, NY, 2009, James Holmes, Colorado, 2012 (though will not be trialled until October), Kenneth McLendon, Alabama, 2009.

Why are guns so important in America?
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

We need our guns for keeping the King of England out of our face. ;)
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

You are confused. England has a queen right now. It's the Dutch that have a king. :lol:
chex

Post by chex »

orgy. The King of Holland is no match for us! 'Murica!! :lol:
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

Let me guess. When this is all said and done they're going to blame it on video games.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

That and mental illness. You know that shooting the other week? The one with the guy who shot women because they wouldn't go out with him or something? People were blaming that on suspected autism, despite him having seen a psychiatrist and not been diagnosed.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
chex

Post by chex »

Yeah, hat pissed me the smurf off. We're just getting to the point where autistic kids can get the help they need and are accepted. shazam! like that is only gonna set us back.
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

in my opinion though I'd say that in the vast majority of cases, these people do have stuff mentally wrong with them and therefore they are mentally ill. don't get me wrong, of course you can't just blame an incident like that on autism, depression or anything else. rather, it's the person themselves and something that has gone horribly and tragically wrong in their brain. the problems these shooters have isn't something that can be labelled, it's just something terrible
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

While that is a possibility, there's a difference between assuming the problem and proving it.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

While it is difficult to pinpoint one certain issue, is it clear that no sane person goes on a shooting spree. 100% of mass shootings have been committed by someone who is mentally ill.

Many people, perhaps all people, have thought about some kind of violence at one time. A thought is just a thought. Those who follow through lack some connection to other humans, to society, to reality.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~