40,000 + posts

This is the official new section for anything pertaining to my game. Please check here for updates.

Moderator: Clarence

Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Re: 40,000 + posts

Post by Dowster »

The easiest answer to that question is - Fine, everything is wonderful and life smells of roses :D
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

thank you god :D i am happy to hear that !
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

thats always good to hear
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Well im glad that you are happy, it's not actually true - life is a bit of a donkey smurf Shay assed jabberwocky monster as always, but im still glad :lol:

Brief higlight of the last couple of weeks - We had a "requirement" to go to Portugal, my wife's flight out got cancelled, and had to be rebooked - I arrived abot a week later and then the damn volcano went off again, and my flight home got cancelled. My airline offered me a replacement flight for free on the 25th of May (meaning I would miss about 3 weeks of work - and more importantly 3 weeks worth of pay) so I had to rebook with another airline at an additional cost of £150 (over and above what I`ll get refunded for my original flight) and while we were there both me and my wife had bad throat/chest infections, and Miriam had tonsilitus and a chest infection and had to go to hospital on one of the nights because she couldn't breathe.

Im back in England now, but the airports are closed again, and their return flight has been cancelled again, so not sure when they will be coming home. We are all just about over the colds though and feeling a bit healthier

Im sure you don't want a longer post :lol: