NELG FOREVER
http://www.levelgame.net/forum/

The list.
http://www.levelgame.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32
Page 8 of 11

Author:  Eff [ Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

Bellagirl ,Don't you even bother..

Author:  Clovvach [ Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

bella wrote:
Ok, to make it easy for you, you can't join or decide not to join. All you can do is ask for. Hope that made it clearer.

I know. I've decided not to try to join at least, that's what I meant.

Author:  Eff [ Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

Ohh I get it . Its like when you know you're gonna be fired so you quit your job?
Or when you know your galfrie' gonna leave you So you leave her first ?

Author:  Clovvach [ Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

Yep. Except losing a list membership is not like losing a job or a girlfriend for that matter. I don't care about having my name on a list of people who some of witch can't even read what I have to say before starting an argument anymore. :lol:

Author:  chex [ Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

It's not that people can't read- it's that we don't give a shazam!.

Author:  Clovvach [ Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

chex wrote:
It's not that people can't read- it's that we don't give a shazam!.

Didn't read that. :D

Author:  LaLou [ Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

Clovvach wrote:
Yep. Except losing a list membership is not like losing a job or a girlfriend for that matter. I don't care about having my name on a list of people who some of witch can't even read what I have to say before starting an argument anymore. :lol:


Which or witch?

Author:  Peque [ Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

For some of us, definitely witch. *flashback to Lalou's Halloween username*

Author:  LaLou [ Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

Thank you.

Author:  Clovvach [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

Lalou wrote:
Clovvach wrote:
Yep. Except losing a list membership is not like losing a job or a girlfriend for that matter. I don't care about having my name on a list of people who some of witch can't even read what I have to say before starting an argument anymore. :lol:


Which or witch?

Which. Sorry. I'm not that good at grammar and junk like that.

Author:  Eff [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

Sometimes i find members ranks funny.. Clovvach.

Author:  Clovvach [ Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

Effie wrote:
Sometimes i find members ranks funny.. Clovvach.

Hey! I'm not that bad, or a stranger, or.. whatever.

Author:  LeBossle [ Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

I´ll join the list.

Author:  LeBossle [ Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

Effie wrote:
Sometimes i find members ranks funny.. Clovvach.

I also think it... Loved yours!

Author:  Giana [ Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

Welcome :D

Author:  LaLou [ Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

Welcome to the list.

Author:  Peque [ Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

Welcome, LeBossle. You are now trapped here for all eternity.

Author:  cloudy 10 [ Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

I saw the rule on word censors, I saw 'NO summer ALLOWED'
Then why is summer on the list?

Author:  Peque [ Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

summer is a word censor. I got a pm from chex once that said "I do all the Lassie work around here." Now the word Lassie has been replaced with summer.

Author:  chex [ Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The list.

Hey, that sounds really shitty out of context!

Page 8 of 11 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/