Any more updates?

Now's your chance to ask me (Clarence), any question you've wondered about the game. I will personally answer your questions (as long it doesn't reveal passwords)
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Any more updates?

Post by Dmitri »

When I played this game back a few years ago, on Level 14 when you revealed the sentence it would say the password. When I began playing this again a few weeks ago I noticed that it been changed to the Webdings font, I'm assuming through an update. Do you still make updates like this? I know you are done adding levels but do you still make small updates to the game? Also, besides Level 14, what other levels have recieved an update that you know of?
Just Curious ;)
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Any more updates?

Post by Clarence »

I haven't changed a thing in the game in a REALLY long time.

I think it should be noted in the title screen when the last change was, probably a bug fix or something.

So the game is pretty much finished for me. I made a few levels that follow level 300, but you'll have to beat the game if you want to see them ;)
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I just checked real quick and see that the text you spoke of is in one of the standard texts, and not wing dings ... not sure how you came to wing dings.

Unless I set the font to be default to that of the user's and you set your computer default font to wing dings?

odd
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Yes that is odd why it came up in wing dings. Also it makes sense that you are done adding levels, because like you said, virtually nobody can make it all the way through. But it is still a little sad in a way. :| Would you go back in and change a level if someone reported a bug just hypothetically speaking?
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

It would have to be a pretty serious game ruining bug.