Downloadable game

Now's your chance to ask me (Clarence), any question you've wondered about the game. I will personally answer your questions (as long it doesn't reveal passwords)
LeBossle
human calculator

Downloadable game

Post by LeBossle »

I travel a lot to places without internet, and even the 3G is completely crappy there, so I couldn´t play the NELG on those places until I found a software which downloaded flash files to my computer. After I downloaded the game, I even noticed that I was playing more on those places, where I had only the NELG to do, and got much more concentrated. I think that many people have a crappy internet connection and often are disconnected and can´t play the game too. By last, with a downloaded game I never needed to come back to the main hosted game, this way never more stealing your bandwidth.

So, would you put a downloadable version of the game? I can´t download it anymore after the no hotlinking thing.
They're baaaack! -Poltergeist II
bella wrote:You. Run.
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Downloadable game

Post by Clarence »

I'm afraid I will not be having a downloadable version of this game at this time.....

One reason being I don't want other sites to host my game without my permission.

If you do have a crappy internet connection, it won't matter if you get dis-connected, as long as you keep the website up.

Sorry :(
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

Well, I don´t have a crappy connection, I just go to places with NO connection AT ALL, and on some levels I need to refresh the page. I tried to play on those places, leaving the computer "hibernating" instead of turning it off, but after a while I got to a level where I got stuck and I tried to open another tab with the game (what would be the same thing as refreshing) and I needed to load the game again.
If you´re afraid with the other sites, maybe you could make the game downloadable only with permission, idk, sending it by e-mail on request, with something like a signature somewhere that would show you whose game it is, so if you find the game on some other site without permission you would know who sent it to that site?
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

There are a few honest people out there and this idea would work for them. There are millions of dishonest people out there who would just take it and either claim it as their own or post it with no credit given.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

GreatZot wrote:There are a few honest people out there and this idea would work for them. There are millions of dishonest people out there who would just take it and either claim it as their own or post it with no credit given.
LeBossle wrote:would show you whose game it is, so if you find the game on some other site without permission you would know who sent it to that site
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

By putting some kind of a signiture into the game, that would be a very difficult process and hackers could remove it. Making the game downloadable would take away from the NELG community. Coming to this website to play pays for the hosting of this site so that the game can be free and the community can exist. So far this is the ONLY request we've had, under these circumstances, to make the game downloadable. Very sorry but at this time we'll have to give you a solid and firm "No".
cloudy 10
*must post more*

Post by cloudy 10 »

Clarence wrote:I'm afraid I will not be having a downloadable version of this game at this time.....

One reason being I don't want other sites to host my game without my permission.

If you do have a crappy internet connection, it won't matter if you get dis-connected, as long as you keep the website up.

Sorry :(

I hate you :evil:
The demon comes to the screen closer and closer, suddenly a green light flashes, and...!!!
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

cloudy 10 wrote:

I edit edit :evil:
I'm kinda ..in a good mood this morning (you thank Shay) Now i ma gonna let you consideredityour words again.

I'm so ccool today .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Not sure what I did, but glad I could help! :D
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

You did not party Effie Sean. This would put any of us in a good mood!

~ Donnie Yen ~
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Aww you guys are so supportive. <3
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

GreatZot wrote:You did not party Effie Sean.
Now my page is censored , and fak is an Effie and effie is an effie and party is also shazam! or some and its also a party too . So i don't get it :?
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Ha! :D There were no censors there! I typed it exactly as you see it! :D Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

~ Donnie Yen ~
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Man now i'm even more confused :? :?
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Post by raiden676 »

I do wish that this game were downloadable.

I know a couple of people who own an iPhone and I have seriously been considering getting one myself just for the crazy number af download apps. I wish that somwtime in the near future, you would be able to download the game from the apps. store. If and when I do find the application, I will let my friend know about the game. Just to let him play the game in the middle of our BPM 110 class.

That is IF the game goes to download form.
Freaking awesome if it was
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
cloudy 10
*must post more*

Post by cloudy 10 »

I think you'll need to make a downloadable version that can be opened on local computers but not other sites...

Edit: Can you make an iPhone version of this game?
The demon comes to the screen closer and closer, suddenly a green light flashes, and...!!!
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Apple could offer him some money to make an app out of it but since they won't, at least I guess they won't because they are too busy with selling their own i-whatever (I am sure they are trying to sell us ipizza some day), I doubt that's gonna happen.
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

I think it´s called iPad. Anyone knows if I could play flash games on it? Like NELG?
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I have no clue about this Ipad thing....

But anything compatible with the newest version of flash can handle my game.... be sure to have MSpaint and any other programs you may need for the super high levels.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Clarence wrote:super high levels.
You'll be laughing at yourself when you release the level 1000 version sometime in the future. 8-)