What's your favorite part of making the NELG?

Now's your chance to ask me (Clarence), any question you've wondered about the game. I will personally answer your questions (as long it doesn't reveal passwords)
nich
I live here

What's your favorite part of making the NELG?

Post by nich »

Not sure if this was asked before but when you make more levels for the game what part of creating levels do you enjoy the most? Is it something that is easy or challenging? What makes it so much fun?
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: What's your favorite part of making the NELG?

Post by Clarence »

The best thing ever was the forum that resulted from the game and the friendships I've made here and the connections I allowed other people to make with each other :)
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

Clarence wrote:The best thing ever was the forum that resulted from the game and the friendships I've made here and the connections I allowed other people to make with each other :)
Well that's nice but I was referring to the process of creating levels.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

My favourite level I ever made was 300.

And really the most enjoyment I get is from hearing feedback from the game and people sharing their experiences of the game. When making the game I was always looking forward to that.