75 level version?

Now's your chance to ask me (Clarence), any question you've wondered about the game. I will personally answer your questions (as long it doesn't reveal passwords)
coolio3
Starting to fit in

75 level version?

Post by coolio3 »

Are there any surviving copies of the version with 75 levels on other websites? If there are can you give me a link?

I'd just love to play a version start to finish. I've seen the ending though, on a 150 level version.
Help decide whether 5FGs become official!
I like to hang out in the Bored Games section. That's where you're likely to see me.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: 75 level version?

Post by Clarence »

I have gone through a lot of computers over the years, the version you're looking for may be in a pile of crap in my Mom's storage room.
coolio3
Starting to fit in

Post by coolio3 »

Clarence wrote:I have gone through a lot of computers over the years, the version you're looking for may be in a pile of crap in my Mom's storage room.
That's sad. I'd love to see it.
Help decide whether 5FGs become official!
I like to hang out in the Bored Games section. That's where you're likely to see me.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

It's the same as the current game, just play level 1 to 75 and pretend it's finished.
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

What? People actually pretend? What's the imagination you speak of. These days we have video games, movies, and other things (See I'm not even imaginative enough to think of something.) so we don't need to pretend or imagine.
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

BTW NELG is one of the few games that appeals to both genders equally AND encourages creativity. Kudos to Clarence.