easter eggs

Now's your chance to ask me (Clarence), any question you've wondered about the game. I will personally answer your questions (as long it doesn't reveal passwords)
bella
the two timer

Re: easter eggs

Post by bella »

Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

Thanks,Bella :D
So,is it like,when you solved a level and you do something different and you get an easter egg?
Or is it while you are doing what you have to do to solve a level?
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

easter eggs can be found in anyway in a game that the developers wish.

nice find bella although i still disagree that it is a type of feature. well it is wikipedia after all.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

And did you find any in here?
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I found some in here. In other games some famous easter eggs are like in Robotron (a classic game from the '80s) if you hold both joysticks toward each other, the programmer's names pop up. It does not do this on bootleg versions of the game. It was a sneaky way for the programmers to keep things legit.

The key word here is sneaky. We are not going to tell you about any easter eggs, and if you find some, please keep it quiet. Thanks!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Effie.

Post by Effie. »

Zot's middle name is sneaky.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

I'm sorry but this game is at 225 levels, and growing. Easter eggs are probably either have no life, or are really really really really smart and know Clarence really really really well :roll:
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Clovvach wrote:I'm sorry but this game is at 225 levels, and growing. Easter eggs are probably either have no life, or are really really really really smart and know Clarence really really really well :roll:
An easter egg is a randomly discovered item in the game that neither helps nor hinders the performance or the outcome of the game. Some smart people have found some easter eggs, some not-so-smart people have found one or two, but the egg is the cute diversion that they find, not the person.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

GreatZot wrote:
Clovvach wrote:I'm sorry but this game is at 225 levels, and growing. Easter eggs are probably either have no life, or are really really really really smart and know Clarence really really really well :roll:
An easter egg is a randomly discovered item in the game that neither helps nor hinders the performance or the outcome of the game. Some smart people have found some easter eggs, some not-so-smart people have found one or two, but the egg is the cute diversion that they find, not the person.
Or is lucky.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

No luck involved.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

chex wrote:No luck involved.
Really? I must be stupid then, because all of the easter eggs I've found was by luck, and random\accidental clicking.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Clovvach wrote: all of the easter eggs I've found was by luck, and random\accidental clicking.
Well I don't see other ways to find'em eggs..
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
VIncent

Post by VIncent »

I found an easter egg on 194
After solving it!!!
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I don't think I will ever understand what an easter egg is or how to even know when you've found one. :|
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

i actually remember finding what i think was an easter egg (aaaages ago).. won't give away what it is, and i don't remember how to find it, but they were basically some extra levels that i managed to get to somehow.
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

My biggest triumph on NELG was finding some extra text that I'd never seen before by zooming in on one of the early levels. It was irrelevant though.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆