Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Finn

Post by Finn »

I saw only one post on this level in the help section but there were no clues. I did what the level told me and got the "chance" and entered the PW but nothing happened. Tried many times different things. Anymore clues? Hope it's not a language thing because English is not my first language. Thanks.
bella
the two timer

Re: 119

Post by bella »

Did you try it in different ways? Many passwords are case sensitive.

Post by Guest »

I tried everything, EXCEPT that obviously. I hate it when that happens. Thanks. ;)
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Congrats!
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Okay... I really just need to know if there is some sort of issue I'm experiencing with the game or something. It says in huge letters 'rewind' right in the middle of the screen, well you know what happens when I rewind? It takes me back to the home page for the game so, yeah. Rewinding isn't an option. On the level before this, level 118, it tells you what the password for 119 is, and I thought there's NO WAY it's actually this easy. For the password it gives you, the first letter is capital and the rest of the letters in the word all lowercase. Well that doesn't actually do anything but when I entered the letters all in lowercase it took me to a menu saying "Don't count your chickens before they explode" with nothing except a back button. I ran both of these screens through paint for hidden messages, found nothing. Play and forward buttons don't do anything, and the back button just takes me back to the last thing on 118. Towards the right center of the screen my cursor detects a button but I'm not able to do anything with it. I'm just confused because this doesn't seem to be a difficult level for people nor does it stick out in my mind as one that I struggled with in the past.

Edit: Hey, I see my rank just changed, sweet! Does it do that automatically when you reach a certain number of posts or something?
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Your rank changes at different post count levels. This was probably when you hit 50 posts.

The level tells you what to do.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

You sound scared of the rewind button
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

What is a rewind button?
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Okay this wasn't my fault as I said last time I used rewind something completely different happened to me, I SWEAR! And now I look stupid. Oh well, now I'll force myself to try extra hard on the next level I get stuck on to hopefully make up for it.
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

NOW there are negative levels too?!?!?! And I'm JUST NOW finding out about this, despite the fact I already did this level in the past??? *Mind blown*
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Hush. There are no negative levels. ;)
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Okay, whatever. I'll hush...