Level 87

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
LeBossle
human calculator

Re: Level 87

Post by LeBossle »

Clarence wrote:
zebs wrote:
bella wrote:Look closer then, it is possible.
in what universe?
Dimension K
:lol: I stopped looking them some time ago... Still didn´t finished... I like to watch them while playing the NELG, but now...
They're baaaack! -Poltergeist II
bella wrote:You. Run.
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
zebs
Hi, I'm new

Post by zebs »

Forky wrote:Use a screenshot of it ...
Hit Print screen key and paste it into your paint programm... that's in the FAQ aswell... but in paint you can invert and such.

Idk if the mouselense would reveal anything on NELG but it can invert colours too.
I'm at the 3rd screen and can inform you that it's too unclear to read in the browser.. and if you screenshot it and put it in paint and zoom further in and change the background color, it gets unreadabe... PAINT SUX
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

You are doing something wrong here,it works with paint and invert,make sure is big enough to be read,and then do what it tells you,so you can be able to see the writting.
zebs
Hi, I'm new

Post by zebs »

GIANA wrote:You are doing something wrong here,it works with paint and invert,make sure is big enough to be read,and then do what it tells you,so you can be able to see the writting.
I'm telling you it IS unreadable when zoomed in in paint.. but I made a wild guess and it worked
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

It's not unreadable if done right.
Let me ask you: are you left- or righthanded? (That is a hint, not a question to be answered.)
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

It sounds like you're zooming in with the browser instead of the flash program instead.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

zebs wrote:
GIANA wrote:You are doing something wrong here,it works with paint and invert,make sure is big enough to be read,and then do what it tells you,so you can be able to see the writting.
I'm telling you it IS unreadable when zoomed in in paint.. but I made a wild guess and it worked
You can't zoom in in paint, that won't work, it get's too pixely. For future levels, stay in the game window and zoom there.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Happy Birthday Zebs!!!