Level 184

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Amlak
*must post more*

Level 184

Post by Amlak »

On the screen it clearly says:

Password = hidden

But obviously no way is it as easy as just inputting the password and clicking ENTER or GO, so there must be something else I must do to get the password to work, or it's a different password altogether ...

I see that the cursor can change color from white to black but that's about the only change I've noticed on screen. That capital P does look a bit dodgy though ...

Any hints?
Wesley
GOD

Re: Level 184

Post by Wesley »

I think you just gave yourself a hint. ;)

How long since you last played? You should know by now that nothing Clarence does is straight forward. Unless it is.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Amlak
*must post more*

Post by Amlak »

I get that it's all about tricks and being clever, but no progress at all in this level. I've tried the so-called password in multiple different ways, including even the "Password =" (with space and without space around the = sign). I've zoomed in on the cursor to see if it contained some hidden message, examined the screen in Paint, and went back and forth via the menu several times. Nothing. What hint you were referring to?
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

The password is simply

hidden

I assure you.

No

= hidden

or variations

The real trick is figuring out how to properly submit the password :P
Amlak
*must post more*

Post by Amlak »

Thanks. I just beat the level. Just by accident ...
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Amlak wrote:Thanks. I just beat the level. Just by accident ...
S'all good

Happens all the time lol

I've had people accidentally beat levels and mark down the wrong solution and come back to an earlier level to get stuck :P