level 23

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Dwaino

level 23

Post by Dwaino »

There is more than one year that adds up to 23 between 1901 and 2000 (the 20th century). Can you rephrase this question? Or is the answer in the movie reference?

1+9+8+5 = 23
1+9+5+8 = 23
1+9+9+4 = 23
1+9+4+9 = 23

and of course the password answer and its 2 digit swop around partner

Joel S was born in 1939 and Jim C in 1962. So I'm not sure how I could trace the answer to any movie references without watching the entire movie? If there is a clue within the movie reference can you give a clue to how to find it? I have solved the level through trial and error but I would love to know if there is a definite way to get to the year that is the correct password.

:mrgreen:
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: level 23

Post by Clarence »

Trial and error is the only method - watching that horrible Jim Carrey movie won't help you :P

You'll find a lot of trial and error in this game, if the answer was easy and quickly attainable would there be any fun in the conquest?

With only 6 possible answers, it's not so bad. You spent more time researching the movie than making quick guesses :P

I chose the specific answer cause on a personal level, that year represents the Canadian Centennial, which is the country I'm from :)

thanks for playing!