level121

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
nanarosebud

level121

Post by nanarosebud »

5Ci get down to the bottom with small opening don;t understand how to get other side. zoomin goes black zoomed out go back to start any help please
Shay
recuerdame

Re: level121

Post by Shay »

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Utilize your tools. =]
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Is this level glitched or something? Half of the time when I try to go from the first frame to the second, I get the "BACK" message even though my mouse is clearly within the boundaries. Though this issue is most common on this part, I do experience issues with this on some other frames, even when I believe my cursor is in the correct spot. This level is difficult enough to beat on its own, it's going to be near impossible if this keeps happening to me. Technical difficulties should not impede someone's progress on this game. Anyone else with the same issue?
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Sometimes when leveljumping or even just completing the previous level, it "remembers" where your cursor was, and you get a quick fail. No worries once you get back into the game. Once you get past this 1st glitch - which only happens once in a while - the game seems to function properly. I just did it in FireFox and it worked fine.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Thank you Zot for checking this.

Dmitri: You may also consider playing on a different screen resolution with your monitor to make the game area bigger.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Okay thanks for the advice guys. So you're saying if I level jump to level 120 and then go to 121 (which is actually what I did) then sometimes I will experience issues with the cursor but if I try it again I should be okay? Also, when I play the game I put it a particular zoom level so that the game screen covers my whole monitor. I can just do that right, or do you recommend I change the screen resolution instead?
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Alright it's been a few days now, so could someone address my questions please? Not trying to sound pushy, I just thought 3 days is ample time. Thanks :P
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

My suggestion is to just try and see what works best, pcs are different. Write down all the passwords and if anything gets stuck, go back there by level jump.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Sorry pal, busy with real life but usually try to stop in and help people. If you think you are having issues with the game feel free to provide screen shots of the problem areas so we can compare our experiences playing it.

And sometimes the operating system, browser (Firefox, Chrome) version, computer type, or even the wrong mouse can cause a different experience for the user.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Alright, I was doing the level on my laptop but I'll just try it on the computer upstairs when I get a chance. I figure it will probably work then, I will let you know how it goes.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I hope you wern't using one of those laptop touch pads. I hate those things and could never do a maze level with one (or most other things)

I have a wireless, laser mouse at home :)
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

I was mostly using a wired mouse.
EpicGuy
*must post more*

Post by EpicGuy »

Hint 1: Do you remember level 87 and what you did to zoom in?
Hint 2: ^^^^^
;-;