Level 288

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
isooo
Hi, I'm new

Level 288

Post by isooo »

i'm stuck on level 288.

reached the part with the first eight levels, got a password but it doesn't work. either it is just a hint or i don't know how to type it in correctly.

any hints?
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Re: Level 288

Post by Forky »

You got all you need, just think and try a bit.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Cmon you've been doing this password thing ever since the first level with a passwordbox! Surly you know where to put it by now.
NEBR
Hi, I'm new

Post by NEBR »

EDITED: got it :-)
pipeau
*must post more*

Post by pipeau »

isooo wrote:i'm stuck on level 288.

reached the part with the first eight levels, got a password but it doesn't work. either it is just a hint or i don't know how to type it in correctly.

any hints?
Same situation. Tried many different ways of inputting the pw but none of them seems to work. Also noticed there's something between the writing "Password" and the actual pw and tried stuff with that something... Do I have to find another pw?
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

You might have missed another hint that works in conjunction with the password ;)
pipeau
*must post more*

Post by pipeau »

Clarence wrote:You might have missed another hint that works in conjunction with the password ;)
I've tried to input pw on every level. No results. Tried also alternative versions of the pw including Level 4 and Level 5 related stuff. Noticed that the arrow is different than usual and tried related things but then I thought I was overthinking it...
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

You might not have the right password if you missed a certain clue ;)