Level 133

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Level 133

Post by Clarence »

Cho, that's the second time you over thank my game. You may need to play stupider for better success!
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

(Gulp) I'm sorry guys. It looks like I've reached my full potential. Two years later and here we are in the same exact place, it was a good ride up until here but I suppose it is time to hang up the hat. Clarence, if you are reading this, you have officially defeated me. My efforts to continue climbing this mountain have been thwarted due to overexposure to the elements and exhaustion. I no longer have a brain left, but if someone would like to transplant theirs to me, then perhaps I could give this level another go. My old brain has been rotted to the core, then melted by the heat of frustration, and finally, whatever remained got blown to bits. I've still got my heart, bones, organs, and arteries, but you see, without that brain they really mean nothing. As a matter of fact I don't even know how I am typing these words. Maybe someone else is doing it, and my account has been hacked. I don't even know. All I know is it's all gone now. All of my knowledge, and patience, and probably some more stuff but I forget because I'm half asleep right now.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Someone who puts so much effort in using that many different colours within one post can also beat level 133. You can do it!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I meant to reply to this too

Stay positive, keep at it!
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

bella wrote:Someone who puts so much effort in using that many different colours within one post can also beat level 133.
Yeah, that's what I thought too.
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Alright, if I try it long enough and somehow figure it out along the way, I can let you know if you'd like. :roll:
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Please do and feel free to share your progress, what you tried etc etc
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

You mean what I have done up to this point?
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

What's up guys
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Hey there! You still on 133?
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Haven't seen me post on any higher forums yet have you? Haha, yeah I'm still on 133 but I kinda don't even care as much at this point. It is what it is man
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

I'm getting close to leaving this behind forever.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Hey there, nice to hear from you.

Without knowing what you've tried, it's sometimes to provide help as I'm not sure which part you are stuck at. This level involves using the menu options and finding all the numbers - good luck
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Hi, Clarence. Nice to talk to you again as well. I posted everything I've tried on the first page of the forum. Nothing else has changed since then. Essentially I have interacted with the first two numbers and that's it.

Let me go back and explain something a little bit. You know... I feel like a rock in a hard place. I feel like if I give this game up and leave it behind forever, then I've lost. But I also feel like if I go and ask for help, then I've also lost. I'd like to be able to do this on my own. I told myself I would, and to reach a level higher with someone else's help, I get this strange feeling that says I've made it to somewhere I'm not supposed to be. Which has a part to do why I've sat here so long with this. But I also worry about never getting past this, and never getting to see the rest of the game. Which also nags at me. So I end up in a loop of conflicting intents and just end up going nowhere. :?
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I respect your patience and commitment - you've been on this forum for almost 5 years!

Not quite sure what to say, we all need a hint now and again and looking back at this level I feel like it might be too hard for it's placement. Sometimes that was hard to balance when making this game.

Are you able to see all the number 1-10?

If you see all the numbers you have to do something with them in a particular way. Nothing too complicated, just a reverse way of thinking
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Eh... no. I can only see 5 of those numbers.

Let me just ask this question, and I'll leave it at this, I guess. I think. I don't know.

On the right, I see 5 numbers. On the left, nothing. That half's just a bunch of dark green. Now everyone else in this thread has been talking about seeing all 10 numbers, including you. There is nothing wrong with my monitor, or my flash plugin, right? This is the way the level is supposed to appear, right, where I can only see 5?

Thanks.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Dmitri wrote:Eh... no. I can only see 5 of those numbers.

Let me just ask this question, and I'll leave it at this, I guess. I think. I don't know.

On the right, I see 5 numbers. On the left, nothing. That half's just a bunch of dark green. Now everyone else in this thread has been talking about seeing all 10 numbers, including you. There is nothing wrong with my monitor, or my flash plugin, right? This is the way the level is supposed to appear, right, where I can only see 5?

Thanks.
No you have to do something to access these numbers, something you've done in previous levels

something that's been so long that may no longer be common practice to you.

Think levels 87, 99
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

WHOA!!!! :o
I saw something!!! The other 5 numbers! I saw them flicker on the other side!

Just the fact that I've gotten SOMETHING to happen, I suddenly feel amazing. I swear... I have used this method quite a few times and never noticed this before. So in a way, I've probably already done the thing I needed to do to get this to happen.

This is amazing. I feel like I have the hang of this, finally. I honestly needed this kind of pick-me-up today.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Awesome! It must be exciting to break through being stuck for years

I sincerely value your commitment - 99.9% of people would have given up or cheated their way through b now.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Thank you. I greatly appreciate that. I just don't quite feel right taking help from people on things I know I can do or figure out on my own. I think I know where this came from. A little story for you:

When I was like 3 years old (yes I was really that young) I owned my first ever video game, Spyro the Dragon. If I had to sum up the greatest joy of my childhood, it would probably be this game.

As young as I was, it took a while for me to figure out how to play the game completely. But the older I got, the more I figured out, and the better I got. By the time I was 6 or 7, I figured out how to beat everything in the game except ONE level. And this bothered me, because I was so close to beating the whole game, but I could never figure out how to beat this one stinking level. A few years later, I finally got it. And from that moment on it was like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders. I told myself that from that day on, I had to potential to figure out any game I wanted to, if I was committed enough to pull through. And so this is the code I live by to this day, including when I play your game. I've actually been playing this entire game since around 2008-9.