Level 133

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Amlak
*must post more*

Level 133

Post by Amlak »

Ok, I really didn't want to post another thread here too soon, but I've spent almost a full day now on this particular level and still can't figure out what the password is.

I've managed to get the message to do with the password, I just don't understand what it's referring to.

Hints and guidance appreciated in advance.
Wesley
GOD

Re: Level 133

Post by Wesley »

Ahhhh, yes. This one had me for a while. Lots of trial and error. That thing you were doing? Yuo, keep doing it, but be careful. You'll know when you have the password. Oh... and be careful not to do that thing you weren't doing to get the password when you enter the password.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Amlak
*must post more*

Post by Amlak »

If there's a lot of trial and error involved, then I think I may have figured out what to do next. Just need some patience now. And a good break.
Amlak
*must post more*

Post by Amlak »

Nope, still stuck. Still the same message. Nothing new revealed yet to me.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

While dancing back and forth in this level, I am sure you noticed a certain pattern.

What is the next logical step in that pattern?

~ Donnie Yen ~
Amlak
*must post more*

Post by Amlak »

Ahhh!!!!!! I got it now!

I had that password in mind before posting this thread, but I forgot about its other form(s).
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

I have also come here to get a little help with this level, but unlike the other guy, I have not done anything yet to get me closer to the password, or at least I don't think so. Here's what I do know. When you click the 10 in the top, it flips upside down. Then, you have to click the 9 and when you do, it also flips, forming a 6. Applying logic, I then thought you were supposed to click the 6, but nothing happened. I've also tried all the other numbers, with no success. I thought maybe there was a hidden message in Paint, but didn't see anything. I then took a shot in the dark at the password, adding all of the numbers together, but no luck there either. Could someone give me a little advice?

Much thanks.
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

You are on the right track . Redo the level like you did before and you should succeed. Maybe one click was misplaced. And let me know if it worked.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Sorry I'm kinda overdue to get a reply back to you, I just haven't gotten around to playing this lately. As for the response, nothing has really changed. I have tried clicking all of the numbers, but still I can get only the 10 and the 9 to change.
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Any help is appreciated.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

How any numbers can you see? Good! How many numbers can you touch? Oh.... interesting. What happens when you try to touch those? Is there some different way to touch them? Is something that seems not related to the game keeping you from clicking the other numbers? Can you try from a different angle?

PM me and I can give you more specific help, perhaps.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

If I am annoying you then I guess I will stop posting. Didn't know I was going to cause anybody trouble.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Ha! Man, it is no trouble at all! Believe me, we have had people in here in the past who could annoy even the most patient among us with just a few words. You are just a cool guy trying to play this fun and frustrating game. We will gladly help you every step of the way.

~ Donnie Yen ~

Post by Guest »

Just wondering, how could anybody possibly make it to level 300? Seems like it would be impossible to me. I'm guessing all of the admin has probably done it though.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

^ Forgot to sign in so that is why it says guest
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

The game makes you think. In odd ways. Beyond that, it makes you imagine how Clarence thinks. My least favorite level is one where you get no hint, other than the fact that you have played the game for a long time. You literally have to guess the password. No logic. I hated it.

Speaking of logic, get back to 133.... you can do it! :D

~ Donnie Yen ~
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Clarence, you're evil.

I've done the numbers bit and now I have the 'The password is...' bit, but it obviously isn't as simple as what it says unless I'm being incredibly dense. Is there something else to do or am I supposed to guess the password from that?

I knew there was a reason I hadn't played this in so long...
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

You could express what you see differently.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Oh snap - I missed this! Sorry Cho

Let me know how you're doing :)
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Yep, I was being dense. I just tested something and that made me realise I was overthinking it.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆