F.A.Q /// Frequently Asked Questions About The Game

If you want to get help from Clarence and the Mods, make sure you read these first!!!
Shay
recuerdame

F.A.Q /// Frequently Asked Questions About The Game

Post by Shay »

We have been coming across a lot of repeat questions and have decided to compose an F.A.Q. for all of you to seek your answers. Please keep in mind that we may not have all of your questions as these are just some of the main ones. Please feel free to add to our list of frequently asked questions, but remember not to reveal too much that might imply how to pass a particular level. These will be monitored and maintained. Should we find that it reveals too much, we will either edit or delete it. Enjoy!

Q: How do I save my game?
A: It is not possible to save the game. However, in the beginning start screen there is an option to Level Jump. Select levels have the option to jump directly, provided you have the password that was required for that level.

Q: Which levels can I level jump to?
A: Out of the current 300 levels, the following levels have the option to level jump: 8, 12, 14, 19, 23, 26, 35, 37, 42, 54, 57, 59, 66, 69, 72, 76, 79, 83, 87, 89, 92, 96, 105, 109, 115, 120, 126, 132, 140, 149, 154, 160, 170, 180, 188, 196.

Q: How do I invert the colors?
A: Take a print screen and load the image into your paint program. Click on Image in the menu bar and select Invert Colors.

Q: But how do I take a print screen?
A: Located somewhere on the right side of your keyboard is a button labeled "Print Screen". There are many forms of this button. It may say "Prt Scn", "Prnt Scrn", or "Print Screen" and may even share the key with another function.

Q: I pushed Print Screen, but it didn't do anything?
A: Nothing significant will happen. When you press Print Screen, the entire screen is automatically saved to the clipboard. You must open your paint program and paste the image in the program.

Q: What if I don't have a paint program?
A: This is the world of the Internet. It is not difficult these days to do a google search for a free paint program.

Q: I have a MAC, which does not have a Print Screen key.
A: MAC computers have a program called Grab. You can access this by going to Applications>Utilities>Grab. Click on Capture and select one of the four options. This will open the image in it's own window and you can save the image. Then load it into your paint program. You can also use a shortcut, Command+shift+3, which will automatically save the screenshot in your documents.

Q: Why is it not taking the password?
A: Please keep in mind that all passwords are case sensitive. there Are MANY wAyS To SpElL asinglepassword.

Q: Why can't I see my mouse?
A: This is not a bug. It is specifically designed as such for the level.

Q: How do I change my calculator to Scientific Mode?
A: Pull up your calculator program on the PC found under Accessories. Click on View in the menu bar and select Scientific.

Q: I painted the screen but I don't see anything?
A: You may want to try changing your resolution to 16-32 bit color. With a poor resolution, you are unable to display every combination of color, which will change the slightly off color to a solid pure color.

Q: How do I change my resolution?
A: Right click on your desktop and click Properties. Click on the Settings tab and find the Color Quality on the right. Select your color and click OK.

Q: My English is not very good and I do not know all of these American terms in each level. What do I do?
A: You are obviously more than welcome to ask here in the help section, though we will only be able to give you a little bit of help as we do not know your primary language as well either. However, there are a couple of other resources you can try to get a more direct response quickly. A couple of good websites I know of are http://freetranslation.com and http://babelfish.altavista.com/. Both of these sites are pretty decent translators. Keep in mind that these websites do not always have the correct answer as there can be multiple words in each language. Another resource you might look to is your everyday Microsoft Word. If you load a word into this application, there is a nice thesaurus available to help find other identical words to aid in your search. You might also try http://dictionary.com for more options. There are several resources available to you. You just need to know how to look for them.
Shay
recuerdame

Re: F.A.Q /// Frequently Asked Questions About The Game

Post by Shay »

This has been updated with the new level jumps as it was horribly outdated. =]
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Shay you need to change it so that it is 300 levels, not 225... :P
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Done! Thanks for the reminder and sorry for the delay. I have been rather busy lately. :)
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Excuses excuses. :weva:

You know I love ya. ;)
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Lol I know, I know. :lol:
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

chex wrote:I love ya.
shay wrote:I know.
When that happens I think of Star Wars 5! :D
coolio3
Starting to fit in

Post by coolio3 »

A suggestion could be that for the level jump question, you could add about the other level jump menu (provided you don't reveal how it is accessed) - or you could just say there are more levels to jump to after you beat 200.
Help decide whether 5FGs become official!
I like to hang out in the Bored Games section. That's where you're likely to see me.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

There isn't one. :P
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

Well if you get to level 200 then beat it you go to 201 so why would anyone think that it stops at 200?