The end.

This section is for any improvement ideas for my game. Also it's for anything that you might want to discuss about my game that doesn't fit into any other category.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

The end.

Post by Clovvach »

I sure hope you won't be annoyed with suggestions for the game, but I'm going to try this anyway.

So, You've been asked the question "when will this game end?" plenty of times right? Your answer has been the same each time... you will stop when you run out of good ideas... so here is a little suggestion... when you run out of ideas, why don't you let everyone here on the forum who wants to contribute to the final level, and make that the final release of the game... final.

Clarence already knows about the idea and says may be he could do it may be not. So I'll post it on the public forum, and see what you guys think. :)
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Re: The end.

Post by Clovvach »

if you don't think this is a good idea because you don't have flash or something... you could always just PM your idea to someone who does and have them make it for you... but this is just an idea... and I don't know if it's gonna work out or not.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

..For crying out load.. :weva:
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

They're baaaack! -Poltergeist II
bella wrote:You. Run.
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

So if I get this right the last update would be a collection of levels created (conceptually at least) by NELG'ers

That actually sounds quite appealing, but it would be Clarance who'll get hit with the work of reading peoples stupid ideas and filtering them down to the ones that could actually be made, and then - probably - making them as well. So I would understand if he didn't want to go for it :lol:
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

No, actually meant for the NELGers to be the ones who make them... not just send Clarence the ideas.

and it would not be for the final release, but the final level itself. I suppose it would be a hard one, since people aren't use to different ideas.

That game was not bad, but not excellent... I played the first five levels to get a taste of what it was...
Effie wrote:..For crying out load.. :weva:
I knew you wouldn't like it, load mouth. :P
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Yeah I got that, which is why I said "probably" Clarence that would make them, as im sure plenty of people would be able to come up with ideas, but not so sure they could actually make them. But it is a nice idea anway
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

:D Thanks... and if you can't make them you could always...
Clovvach wrote:if you don't have flash or something... you could always just PM your idea to someone who does and have them make it for you... but this is just an idea... and I don't know if it's gonna work out or not.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I actually liked the idea too. But I understand if Clarence would not necessarily be for it since it would infact be a lot of work.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Thanks guys! And yes, I would understand if Clarence won't do it... :)
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I'd only do it if someone else were to put the collection of junk going into it together.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

I posted that game for a reason: it was made like your suggestion. People send their ideas for the levels and the creator selects the good ones and put them in the game. You should think on it as a "preview" of what your idea would be like.
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

and it wasn't bad. :)

And, Ali, yes, I'm pretty sure there is at least one person who would be willing to host/put all this together.
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Yep which brings us nicely back to my first post, and use of the word "probably" :lol:
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Clovvach, if this idea does go ahead and I decide to try designing a level, you can put it together. I'm too lazy.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

It's my pleasure. And yes, I know "if" this idea comes through. So I'm just going to assume that it's not going to happen, and wait and see. ;)
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

This idea will never work for two reasons: 1. Most ideas will be effing stupid.
2. Clarence cannot be bothered to listen to most of the stupid ideas. They will destroy his brain if he does.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

two reasons why your reasons are flawed: 1. The ideas may be stupid, but you never know how it will turn out.
2. I never said "everyone send your ideas to Clarence" I was actually planning for it all to be put together in flash and ready before Clarence looked at it.

How come your opinion suddenly changed? :|
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

You could make contact with the creator of that game to get ideas about these things? If we have somebody that already made this, we can ask him what is coming.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

That's a good idea, but I'm afraid I can't do it (because of the fact that my parents keep me from emailing random people). May be you could? :)