Kick S's

Got any compliments for my game, myself or staff, please post them here. All compliments are welcome and much appreciated! bottom kissing is highly recommended.
Eff
Demimod

Kick S's

Post by Eff »

The people i know who play the game , i see'em here and there, now they talk a lot about this game hinting each other and laughing about the last level they passed .Its like 20 year olders, 30y'drs 40 - 50 and 60 yr'olders.
You made this game . You should be very proud .
Yesterday and almost every other day, i hear stories about passing a level, or just trying to, and it is SO smurf FUNNY just to listen to it, to look at the person face and reaction while he\she talks about a damn level. each and every one of'em levels.
So i'm writing this 'coz yesterday while i was listening to one of this stories ,i couldn't pay attantion 'coz i was laughing and thinking to myself how funny it could'v be if i could film it and post it for Clarence to watch. Then i won't do it coz they talk hebrew, although its funny anyway coz they talk it like its a bad bottom horror movie Lol.
Just letting you know that ppl of all ages ,of all religious ,of all gender all over the world discuss your game, and trying to figure out your mind. They love you. You must feel awesome about it.

So yeah , that's smurf kick asses ,your work.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday