Thanks for Level Jump

Got any compliments for my game, myself or staff, please post them here. All compliments are welcome and much appreciated! bottom kissing is highly recommended.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Thanks for Level Jump

Post by Dmitri »

I don't know what I would do without it. Well I take that back I wouldn't be playing this game because of all the passwords I would have to type in every time I wanted to play the game. I guess it's kind of like a way to save your progress right? Thanks it is a really nice, convenient feature that is a huge time saver. 8-)
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Thanks for Level Jump

Post by Clarence »

Dmitri wrote:I don't know what I would do without it. Well I take that back I wouldn't be playing this game because of all the passwords I would have to type in every time I wanted to play the game. I guess it's kind of like a way to save your progress right? Thanks it is a really nice, convenient feature that is a huge time saver. 8-)
Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it. I wish I could have come up with an even better way to save progress actually, but it works!
personguy
Here and gone again

Post by personguy »

i dont know witch is better, the normal level warp, or *TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES*.
Last edited by personguy on Mon May 18, 2015 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fallow me on twitter for absolutely nothing
Vincent
Posting Fiend

Post by Vincent »

personguy wrote:i dont know witch is better, the normal level warp, or the secret level warp that can be accessed by jumping rapidly on your keyboard while trying to pass Level 1.
*SPOILER ALERT*
Pi Kaaa kaa-pika-chu chu Pi Kachu pi-kaaa-chu kaaa chu pika-pika pii pika-chu chu piikachu pi Pika-chu Pipi Pi pipi Chu pi-ka-chu, pi pi-kaaa-chu Pika-pi kaa pika-pika Chu pi Pika chu Ka kaa pika-pika chu, Kaa Pi Chu kaa ... pi'pi pi pikaa, kaa pipi'pi pii pi'pi pikaa chu pikapi. Chu, pi Kaaa pika-pika.
personguy
Here and gone again

Post by personguy »

Vincent wrote:
personguy wrote:i dont know witch is better, the normal level warp, or the secret level warp that can be accessed by jumping rapidly on your keyboard while trying to pass Level 1.
*SPOILER ALERT*
im embarrassed... i did put my foot in my mouth... (NOT LITERALLY! it is an idiom!) but did you have to say jumping rapidly on your keyboard while trying to pass Level 1 of all things? i feel terrible... :cry:
Fallow me on twitter for absolutely nothing
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

No worries