NELG game reviews

Got any compliments for my game, myself or staff, please post them here. All compliments are welcome and much appreciated! bottom kissing is highly recommended.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

NELG game reviews

Post by Clarence »

Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Re: NELG game reviews

Post by Moe »

On level 14, it always showed up as regular text
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

1/10
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

If anyone found any other reviews or interesting NELG things on the net let me know :)
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Well, I have a lot of friends pushing me around to create it and provide some useful tips with regards to various types of gaming. If you don't know it yet, having a top level character on any MMORPG online game can make you very popular and I do have a lot of them.
Some people need to get a life.
To continue telling more about me. I work as a clown and just in case that you do not know what a clown is, then I'm a performer that wears very stylistic and funny make up for entertainment purposes.

I love children and I really enjoyed my job especially when I'm able to make my audience laugh. My duty is to make everyone happy by acting foolishly or by performing magic tricks.
This is creepy.