:

Got any compliments for my game, myself or staff, please post them here. All compliments are welcome and much appreciated! bottom kissing is highly recommended.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

:

Post by Clovvach »

The first impression I got of the forum was that it was a great place full of friendly people. It took
until about the time the new forum for me to sign in, and my first impressions were soon proven right. The people
at the forum were nice, welcoming, and made it feel like I was part of it already... until I did what the number one
thing I was planning to do... I shared my opinions about cheating, blah, blah, blah you get the point, really to make
a long story short: tons of posts were wasted over stupid arguments about pointless things. For the first time here
some of the people who I knew as once friendly started treating me different from the others, being nasty to me. It
seemed from then on all I seemed to cause to the forum was trouble and stress, I was treated as if the forum was
trying to just get rid of me, and it seemed as all I caused the forum was a negative impulse. I was looked down upon
by the eyes of the forum... and it leaves me disappointed, I've been blind this whole time not to notice that I was
wasting my time trying to fit in. (and by the "forum" I mean some of the people on it... not the whole forum)

It was now when I posted about how I said
No exams this week... skipping exams make you unprepared, so you flunk the next test.

I wish people would forget about that whole "walkthrough" thing (and like you guys do every other week, please, don't turn this into an argument, this game is good enough not to be wasted for that horrible fate that other posts get, I know how I could make this wish "granted", I know the things you would like to say, but save that for another topic, just corrupt this wish and move on.)

I was awfully glad that no one cared, and that people did exactly that... except for a certain SOMEONE who couldn't stop picking at it. They sent me PMs regarding cheating and the mention of cheating, now, because of that, I can't talk about the walkthrough thing anymore, or else I'll be banned. Suddenly BAM! I can't rarely
talk about most of the NELG anymore with out being extra careful. So I've stopped posting now.
and to some people this will just seem like an annoying complaint,
and honestly I don't care, I'll leave this account to Clarence
to Do what ever he wants to with it once it's out
of the ban that will be put for the mention
of the "Walkthrough" thing. I would also
like to thank him for making the game
and the forum that I can at least
enjoy a little, and for keeping
it open for all this
time.

Good bye.
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Re: :

Post by Jonny Boy »

Life lesson: People suck. Be yourself and someone doesn't like you it's not the end of the world.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Question mark? I think many of your posts are just fine. Some are quite funny. Others are really annoying. I have said before, variety is a good thing. Like I said to Ali, if someone hates on you for cheating, just don't bring it up, or just ignore them. Since we are all NELG sensitive in here, maybe just don't bring it up. I mean, I STRONGLY dislike my brother's wife, but I don't talk about it when I am visiting him. So we all get along just fine, you see? It could be the same thing in here. You could poke fun at us, we could poke fun at you, all of us poke fun at each other once in a while. If everyone lightens up a little and avoids any really touchy subjects, there is no reason we can't all just get along!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Thaddeus
Hi, I'm old!

Post by Thaddeus »

Back in my day, when people cheated we would break their wrists with a hammer and throw them down a well, and then have a rope going down the well.

This way if they tried to climb up the well, they couldn't because their wrists are broke.

And if they were still alive days later, we would throw bear traps down there.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

GreatZot wrote:we are all NELG sensitive in here
I like it :D

Clovvach , If i had anything to do with your decision I am sorry .
Its okay if you stay and post and share your thoughts .
No body really wants you out'a here .
Think aboutt it.
And a YES! for Jonny's post.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Yeah, this whole thing is getting pretty ridiculous....just stick around and get over the cheating thing and put it BEHIND you
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

As an wise (and crazy) classmate told on an English class:
We never lose our important things, because when we think that we lost them, we try to find it desperatly, and when we do this, we find them.
I´ll not put it on context, but really, if you really cared about our opinion, if you really cared about us, you wouldn´t lose us. You would try to find us, and you wouldn´t forfeit on fitting in. I know you can find a way. Nothing is unrepairable.
They're baaaack! -Poltergeist II
bella wrote:You. Run.
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Well, I was the "certain SOMEONE" who PMd him. This was what I told him:
If you don't want others to comment on it, then don't bring it up. It's as simple as that. Stop reminding people of it.
summer
Ancient Administrator

Post by summer »

Life's too short...

suck it up and get over it
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Amen!
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

certain someone wrote:
If you don't want others to comment on it, then don't bring it up. It's as simple as that. Stop reminding people of it
You wasn't clear enough , you should have said :
If you don't want others to comment on it, then don't bring it up. It's as simple as that. Stop reminding people of it

Just saying..
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Did Zot ever tell me to ignore cheats?

Oh, he said to ignore evil little girls, that was it.

And I'd just tike to highlight that topic that Clarence made about the fuss people make when leaving. Not to get at you, Clovvach, but just to show that it's worse readsing through someone's why I left letter, than having them here in the first place. And I used to feel rejected here, but I decided that I would stay until they had no choice but to accept that I didn't wanna go. But they still have power over my account I guess.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

This is just me personally, but I kinda feel like this goes both ways. Perhaps I will get on a few people's bad sides by saying this, and that's something I'm willing to handle. No, he didn't have to bring it up, but we also didn't have to attack him every time the slightest thing was mentioned. We know his views. He knows ours. Him posting his opinion now and again regarding walkthroughs is nothing more than me posting my opinions about how much I so strongly despise Christmas. I'm sure that's getting on quite a few people's nerves, but you're not lashing out at me every possible chance. Yes, I understand it is completely different being that the NELG community was primarily brought about by the desire to beat this fun-yet-"stressful" game, and so we are highly sensitive to others who go about it "differently". Plus, it died down a lot from before. Lately I've been noticing more how he might mention something about the list or cheating or a walkthrough, whatever, and suddenly it's brought up into a huge post war again when it's not even what he was addressing in the first place. Simply adding it as a statement but really addressing a completely different topic.

At any rate, I already told Clovvach, but I'll say it in public. I hope you come around every now and again. Take it easy man. :)
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Just noticed this is in compliments. Why???
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I am assuming he put it in compliments because he feels we will all be happy that he's gone. So it's like a gift to us I suppose.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I feel really guilty now.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
chex

Post by chex »

You have nothing to feel guilty about, Ali. And if you felt rejected st first, I apologize. You're definitely a valued member of our community. Even if we give you shazam! at times. ;)
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

chex wrote:You have nothing to feel guilty about, Ali. And if you felt rejected st first, I apologize. You're definitely a valued member of our community.
Shay wrote:
At any rate, I already told Clovvach,
I hope you come around every now and again.
W T F Pppl ?! Is it like a x-mas thing ..Is it ? Are you ppl seeking for a shiny s^%#ty day again??? Huhh???
chex

Post by chex »

LOL, no. But Ali posts regularly, and now that we finally know more about her than we know about her sister, I kinda like the kid. ;) We're a pretty small tight-knit group, and I can see how easy it would be to feel like an outsider at first. I'm glad she stuck around through that. Not to mention that new faces help keep this place active.