Level 250 winners

Before there were 300 levels, there were fewer levels... these people are the ones who have completed those older versions. Please note, you now have to complete all 300 levels to be in the hall of fame. These older records exist because at the time, there were fewer levels required for the hall of fame. I hope this clears things up for you coolio3
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Level 250 winners

Post by Clarence »

Blondie - January 31st 2010 - Thank you Clarence - Brilliant game. Just made it! Thank you for everyone who gave me encouragement.

Ardour - Janurary 16th 2010 - The madness continues! Thanks to Clarence for the latest levels and to bella, queen of the subtle hint, for her never ending patience!

Shay - January 8st 2010 - Chex you liar! xD And lmao @ "anal store" Anywho, great levels Clarence! I think 250 is my new favorite simply because it was a refreshing twist.

Nilex - November 28th 2009 - Hello everybody! Congrats to all winners and everyone that's trying hard to get here. Enjoy this little masterpiece ;)

Lebossle - November 20th 2009 = BRAZIL IS THE BEST!!!

---

The Goddess Chex - October 17th 2009 - *facepalm*

Forky - October 16th 2009 - Thx for the awesome update :-) Damn i was quick! though 246 and 247 stole most of my time. Thx to those who helped me. Can't wait for 300 update; this is NELG!