Level 225 winners

Before there were 300 levels, there were fewer levels... these people are the ones who have completed those older versions. Please note, you now have to complete all 300 levels to be in the hall of fame. These older records exist because at the time, there were fewer levels required for the hall of fame. I hope this clears things up for you coolio3
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Level 225 winners

Post by Clarence »

Shay - October 6th 2009 - FINALLY!! And just in the nick of time. Much thanks to those who helped me through these levels. :) Another job well done, Clarence. <3 I still think you're a crazy smurf. ;P

Firedog - September 19th 2009 - I TOTALLY PWN THIS GAME

Lebossle - August 15th 2009 - BRAZIL EXISTS!!!

Mikeyy - August 3d 2009 - finallyy! Great new levels, very hard! Thanks to everyone for hints and support. :-)

Pc King At War - July 19th 2009 - i am teh pwnage jabberwocky

Derriel - July 17th 2009 - Thanks for a game! Great time-spending/brain-working! waiting for 250 levels!

harinezumi - July 17th 2009 - Cool, gimme more! =)

constant patient - June 22nd 2009 - Greatest game ive EVER played!!!

nerdier - June 17th 2009 - Best update yet!

sbofen - June 17th 2009 - wOOt!!! This game ROCKS!!

Angel Legend - June 17th 2009 - Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgah'nagl Fhtagn. Cthlhu bless YOU, Clarence!

IAHM - June 17th 2009

Orvar - June 16th 2009 - I pity Clarence. He can't get to actually play his own game since he already knows all the answers, but I can and I just beat it :)

Blondie - June 16th 2009 - Yes Yes Yes - I'm there! Great game Clarence, thankyou and thanks to everyone who gave me encouragement, Chex, Ardour, Forky, bella, Mouse and US. Luv you all. x

Ardour - June 11th 2009 - "As the island of our knowledge grows, so do the shores of our ignorance." -- John A. Wheeler. Special thanks to Blondie and chex for support and encouragement.

Nausil - May 13th 2009 - You win, I win, and we all win... Nice levels with lots of new stuff. Enjoyed a lot

Mouse - May 12th 2009 - I heart you Clarence, please never stop confusing the hell out of me!! Again, couldn't have done it without help and support, many thanks - you know who you are :)

Forky - May 10th 2009 - YOU!!! Nice levels again ;) Was big fun and i enjoyed it:D Thx to all who gave hints too ;)

UnknownSoldier - May 8th 2009 - I won!!! First to beat it without the early release I hope! Loved the game by far some of the best and most creative levels I have seen. Hopefully you have many more to come. It's been an honor and pleasure playing Clarence!!!

bella - April 18th 2009 - Eat my shorts, chexy (You know I <3 you)

Chex - April 18th 2009 - "I beat bella"

summer - March 31st 2009 - WIN