300 levels isn't necessary

Have a problem with my game? Just plain don't like me? Well let me know about it.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

300 levels isn't necessary

Post by Dmitri »

It just ain't worth it. Because you know what Clarence, you could have spared yourself tons of time and hard work and just made this game 100-150 levels shorter, and it wouldn't change the outcome for me in the slightest. Seriously though, I look around these forums and there's all these people that made it in the 200's, heck, you can find find a bunch of guys past 250 even. 250??? I'm not even half that far into the game and it's gotten difficult for me. The mere fact that a few people were able to beat all 300 levels just blows my mind. How are people so godly at this game. It makes me feel like an idiot in comparison, it really does. :|
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
bella
the two timer

Re: 300 levels isn't necessary

Post by bella »

Nah, you can do it. Some levels just require a bit more time and thinking. Many of these who made it needed some advice, too.
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

For every person who gets to level 200, there are probably about 20 who give up before level 100, and 20 more who only got into the 100s which the help of a walkthrough :P
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

200+ was the plateau.

I kept getting quite a few winning submissions for 200 even.

I worked hard on making the final 50 the hardest ever and added measures to prevent cheating. I don't care if you have a list of passwords once you get close to 300 because it requires pure skill at that point.

And now I got a much more manageable amount of winners :P

That's why I didn't feel the need to go beyond 300. I mean 300 is such a nice even number, right?
personguy
Here and gone again

Post by personguy »

im at level 293!... and ive been stuck ever sense. btw Clarence after all the advice you gave me i still have no idea how to get to the password box. will you at least tell me how to get to it?
Fallow me on twitter for absolutely nothing
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Well I guess that makes a bit more sense, but still, are the levels near 250 TWICE as difficult, because I guarantee I'm not going to make it that far if they do. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, right? Maybe it's just a lack of confidence on my part right? But then again, simple logic tells me otherwise.
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Some balance out the difficult parts. Some are more difficult, some less. And all of them are totally necessary! Besides the ones with the mazes, one of these would have been enough.

And personguy, try the usual stuff, it's not difficult to get to the box.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I never did make it to 300. I think I stopped somewhere in the 280s or 290s. Part of the reason I haven't gone back is because I don't remember what level I was on and do not want to go all the way through the whole game to figure it out. For a long time, I could remember all the levels and how to get through them, but I'm positive I would get stumped again at much lower levels. For those of us who did make it beyond 250, I can tell you we all got stuck somewhere along the way. I think there were a few levels I was stuck on for several days or even weeks and I spent a LOT of time on them. It will come easier for some than others, but if you persist and continue to try, try again, I'm confident you will persevere! :)