Dosen't work...

Have a problem with my game? Just plain don't like me? Well let me know about it.
Dragonas77
Hi, I'm new

Dosen't work...

Post by Dragonas77 »

Hello, yes I'm new but I'm having a serious issue. I can not even get the game to load in the first place. If nomehow im missing some odveious thing, please tell me. And yes, I do have the letest flash player and my computer can handle any game you can throw at it.
Please help and if you do, thanks.
Giana
I never sleep

Re: Dosen't work...

Post by Giana »

levelgame.net
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

You only need to be patience since its 300 levels, so just open the page and go for a drink, you know its worth it.
In my laptop it takes few seconds to load but on the other compu' it takes two minutes or so .. I really don't know why but it sucks coz i bet lot'sa ppl leave the game b4 plaaying coz of this issue .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Dragonas77
Hi, I'm new

Post by Dragonas77 »

Ok i am on the right page and Internet explorer does say "waiting for levelgame.net" with the spinning circle icon on the tab. I Waited several minutes and tries a few times to make sure my internet still works, it does. Please help, I just want to play the game.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

It should load, just give it a bit time. Since the game file has gotten bigger with the latest releases it might take a bit ( up to a few mins), depending on your browser and internet connection. I guess it is your own pc and has no restricted access to the internet.
If it still won't load, try a different browser, Firefox for example.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Also, how is your internet connection? At my old place I couldn't load the game at all. The page would load, but the game itself just kept waiting, waiting, and waiting. Even though I could load other pages just fine, for whatever reason, my previous internet connection couldn't handle loading the flash file. No idea why. It worked fine once I moved and got a better connection though.
Dragonas77
Hi, I'm new

Post by Dragonas77 »

W00t!!! ok It works after taking forever!
Thank you all. Yes my internet is crap but charter does suck (*curses at charter*)
Thank you all again.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Grats! Enjoy the game. :D