Thor 2

Review all movies, new or old here! Lots of people on this forum like to talk about movies, so if you have a movie to discuss just make a topic for it! These topics will be full of SPOILERS!
SingerGirl1369
Posting Fiend

Thor 2

Post by SingerGirl1369 »

Amazing. Saw it twice. The day it came out and the day after.

A lot of people I know told me they didn't care for the first one and if you feel the same way about the first one... please just toss out that terrible movie idea and watch the second one. It was really great. It was also sad, and it was filled with a great plot and awesome teamwork. I can't say much so I don't spoil it. But. It. Was. Awesome.
NOTICE: Thank you for noticing this new notice. Your noticing has been noted and will be reported to the authorities!
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance... baffle them with febreeze!
Shay
recuerdame

Re: Thor 2

Post by Shay »

I was pretty excited for Thor 2 and saw the midnight release. I did not dress up in costume, but I did have my Loki shirt on and did up my nails in a Loki theme. I wish I would have taken pictures of my nails, it was a lot of fun to do. I could not get the right lighting though.

Anyway, I really liked the movie and Loki's role in this one. However, I did think more storyline could have been developed around the enemy. I didn't think they did a good job of that. You really don't get an understanding of who they are, why they're battling, etc outside the obvious issue. It just seemed really rushed and lacking in that department for me and the guys I went with. But still a good movie and leaves some questions for the ending. Looking forward to the next!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Spoiler:

I want to know wtf Loki's plan is now ... just pretend to be Oden now? And WHERE is Oden ... in a closet somewhere???
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

I didn't really know what was going on when I watched this because half the people I was watching it with were comedians who found everything incessantly funny and the other half were gay and found all the men very attractive. So I just found the experience very funny and I'm guessing from the comments it's worth a rewatch...
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.