nintendo games!

Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Re: nintendo games!

Post by Moe »

I found out that Steam has a SEGA Genesis Classics Collection with 40 Sega Genesis titles remade for the PC for $29.96
Golden Axe™, Altered Beast™, Comix Zone™, Ecco the Dolphin™, Gain Ground™, Shinobi™ III: Return of the Ninja Master, Vectorman™, Crack Down™, Space Harrier™ II, Shadow Dancer™, Alex Kidd™ in the Enchanted Castle, Bonanza Bros.™, Columns™, Ecco™ Jr., Eternal Champions™, Fatal Labyrinth™, Galaxy Force II™, Kid Chameleon™, Ristar™, Super Thunder Blade™, Alien Storm, Bio-Hazard Battle™, Columns™ III, Decap Attack™, Ecco™: The Tides of Time, ESWAT™: City Under Siege, Flicky™, Golden Axe™ II, Sword of Vermilion™, Virtua Fighter™ 2, Landstalker: The Treasures of King Nole, Shining Force, Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair, Streets of Rage 2, Alien Soldier, Light Crusader, Gunstar Heroes, Streets of Rage, Shining Force II, Shining in the Darkness
As well as another collection of 10 more games for $7.50
Beyond Oasis, Dynamite Headdy, Golden Axe III, Phantasy Star II, Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom, Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium, Streets of Rage 3, Revenge of the Shinobi, Vectorman 2, Wonder Boy in Monster World
I could have 50 Sega titles for 37 and a half bucks! They go for 2.99 separately - Ha! This is out of topic because it's about Sega in a Nintendo post!

By Sega titles I mean games that were released on Sega platforms
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Dude! About 8 of those are freaking awesome! Gunstar Heroes! Yeah! And many of them are pretty good, and a few are meh. But wow, that many games for that cheap. I remember paying 29 bucks for Streets Of Rage.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

GreatZot wrote:PLatform, you say? Flashback for the Sega Genesis was a ground breaker. It was the first game to have the graphics rendered at 24 frames per second (which for back then was amazing!) Did you play Crash Bandicoot or Aero the AcroBat?
Crash Bandicoot 2 and the Spyro series made up my childhood.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Moe

Post by Moe »

I'm not gonna buy the sega collection, because I just bought a $70 gaming headset
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

Stateless wrote:I'm not gonna buy the sega collection, because I just bought a $70 gaming headset
HARDCORE!
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Moe

Post by Moe »

The link no longer works, locking topic.

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Unlocked because I love 8 bit games!

Also, this : http://www.8bbit.com/
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Oh, the memories...thanks for sharing! I'm off for a while.
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

Nintendo's not doing so hot. The new Star Fox is being hated by everyone.