Food!

Don't lie. You're singing the song now, aren't you?

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Wesley
GOD

Re: Food!

Post by Wesley »

Making Sloppy Joes from an old family recipe.

Beef
Chicken Gumbo Soup
Catsup
Mustard

Brown the meat, and if it is more than 10% fat, drain it a little. Add the soup and other stuff and cook for a few more minutes. Serve on a hoagie roll or hamburger bun.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Depending on where you live, you can find these crispy little layered cookie bars called "Gaufrettes"... it means little waffle crepes in French. Anyway, found some at my local Wegmans, and got the peanut butter ones. They are amazing with a strong cup of coffee.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I need a local Wegmans.
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

I bought my mother a pasta maker for her KitchenAid. She made homemade fettuccine ad well as homemade Alfredo sauce. My nephew really liked the sauce and wanted a lot on his second plate. I told him if he could guess how many fingers I was holding behind me back he could have an extra scoop of sauce. He guessed the right number on his first guess. I guess he really wanted the extra sauce lmao
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I just had the most amazing burger ever. And the best part is, I made it, so I can easily have one again! It’s a pain in the bottom to assach pics, but here is the description I just sent Zot:
Top to bottom, we have mashed Hass avocado, iceberg lettuce, Roma tomatoes, hickory bbq sauce, panko breaded onion rings, caramelized sweet onions (pan deglazed with a German lager, then cooked down a bit), hickory smoked bacon, Gouda cheese, the burger patty (seasoned with smoked salt), and a pan seared pineapple ring.