The list.

This is the official new section for anything pertaining to my game. Please check here for updates.

Moderator: Clarence

nich
I live here

Re: The list.

Post by nich »

Clovvach. wrote:

it is fair to cheat and post walkthroughs, because People who cheat like me have to face certain disadvantages,
you're retarted!?
pie.

lol i had to
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Not being accepted to te list signers makes you stop posting completely? They only make up a small part of the forum, so why stop completely? That doesn't make any sense.
Posting walkthroughs and cheating can never be fair, even if you don't want access to the HoF. It's not fair towards yourself, not fair towards others who try to beat the game properly, even if it takes them ages. It's not fair towards Clarence, because the least credit you can give him for making this game is to try and beat it fairly.
And it's not fair towards the people trying to give advice in the help section or asking there for it. And yes, you can beat it, the only 'disadvantage' you have playing it is you if you look for an easy solution.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Well said, Bella.
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

I agree.

Jon did you have a feud with P** or something o.o

And thanks Clarence xD
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

He's still recovering from the pie overtake on the last board. I, too, still cringe when someone mentions it.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. :?
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

That`s why he is so sensitive when it comes to `p` word.... :confused:
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Honestly, I came in here last night and saw 314, which naturally makes me think of pie because of this song called 3.14. So I commented I like pie. xD That's when I saw the threads that said NO MORE PIE. Thought it was rather ironic, and now...me being me...I must exploit it.

But no really, what's the whole pie thing from the last board?
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

A few members started randomly mentioning that they liked it. Repeatedly. And it grew. For a while, most of the active threads would have random mentions of "I like pie!" It got really ridiculous and out of hand.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Now I find that even more ironic. I honestly wasn't trying to offend anyone with that first one I did in 314. I had no idea about the back story and didn't read the other threads until after I already posted. I was in a randy mood last night, so I just kept on going afterwards. I can back off. :)
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

bella wrote:Not being accepted to te list signers makes you stop posting completely? They only make up a small part of the forum, so why stop completely? That doesn't make any sense.
Posting walkthroughs and cheating can never be fair, even if you don't want access to the HoF. It's not fair towards yourself, not fair towards others who try to beat the game properly, even if it takes them ages. It's not fair towards Clarence, because the least credit you can give him for making this game is to try and beat it fairly.
And it's not fair towards the people trying to give advice in the help section or asking there for it. And yes, you can beat it, the only 'disadvantage' you have playing it is you if you look for an easy solution.
Clovvach wrote:I suppose I will post sometimes, just not as often as I used to.
The only reason I signed on to this forum anyway as because I had just discovered like 3 people who were around my age, but pretty much all of them left so there was not much of a reason to continue posting then I remembered about the list and I thought that would give me a whole new reason to continue posting. When I couldn't sign on to the list that pretty much destroys the main purpose of why I came here, so I just won't be posting as much as I used to, I have a lot of other things I have to do anyway. What's all the big fuss about? I never said I would stop posting completely...
bella wrote:And yes, you can beat it, the only 'disadvantage' you have playing it is you if you look for an easy solution.
WTH?!? There a whole lot of disadvantages to cheating and the on you listed is not even close.
GreatZot wrote:Who cares if you posted some walkthrough crap. If you want to be part of this community of thinkers, your different opinion would mix in nicely.
That's my opinion also, it is also the only reason I said that I cheated.
reaper wrote:you're retarted!?
NO :evil:
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

relax dude. i was just messing with you.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Seriously Clovach. either you wanna be here and you enjoy spending time with us and shazam!. OR either you DON'T. so cut the crap, while i am risking myself being ban from this forum by Clarence 'cos my mouth gets dirty when i am pissed, and make your damn decision NOW or later.

Post or just f******g dont
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Effie wrote:Seriously Clovach. either you wanna be here and you enjoy spending time with us and shazam!. OR either you DON'T. so cut the crap, while i am risking myself being ban from this forum by Clarence 'cos my mouth gets dirty when i am pissed, and make your damn decision NOW or later.

Post or just f******g dont
GOD! How many times do I have to say this? I will post. Just not as often as I used to. No reason to get pissed about it. :x
reaper wrote:rElAx dUdE. i was just messing with you.
People do this kind of thing all the time, and it kind of annoys me.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

I am realy threald\thrild triled...oh f**k
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

Clovvach wrote:I tried to erase the posts I made, but it was un erasable.
Have you tried to click on the "Contact" button of FGN? You know, the one that says you to e-mail freegamesnews@gmail.com
They're baaaack! -Poltergeist II
bella wrote:You. Run.
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

LeBossle wrote:
Clovvach wrote:I tried to erase the posts I made, but it was un erasable.
Have you tried to click on the "Contact" button of FGN? You know, the one that says you to e-mail freegamesnews@gmail.com
Nah, it's OK, I'll just not join the list.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Wrong. You won't be admitted to the list. One can only join upon approval.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

bella wrote:Wrong. You won't be admitted to the list. One can only join upon approval.
Nah, it's OK, I'll just NOT join the list.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Ok, to make it easy for you, you can't join or decide not to join. All you can do is ask for. Hope that made it clearer.