need some help

Post any websites you find amusing here, or if you've only came here to plug your site then do it here.
nich
I live here

need some help

Post by nich »

http://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf1498

if this page gets 6000 votes my school will be awarded 50,000 for heaters, air conditioners and bad bottom computers.

you just need to register on the site and press the vote button. there's only 10 days left.

here's the deal every day you can submit one vote per account. so you make an account and vote, wait until the next day and vote again.

when you press the button you are also presented with the opportunity to your facebook page and if you have a twitter (and god help you if you do) you can do that as well.

and you can just post it on forums and other places on the internet like i'm doing right now.

please spread this around to your friends, parents people on the internet and even tell random people on the street if you want.

you can even make a shazam! load of emails for more accounts if you have no life.

please help me.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

nich
I live here

Re: need some help

Post by nich »

not sure if you guys are helping but somehow it got up to around 500. if you guys did take part of this then thanks. ;)

keep it up and remember to vote everyday and to spread it around as much as you can. there only 8 days left!
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Sure..
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

yay!!!!!:D

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

It doesn't matter how much funding your school gets reaper, you will still fail in life.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Do you have to confirm email addresses? If not then I'll just enter a load of fake ones to get the voting up. Yes, I'm that bored.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

no confirmation. you will however get a welcome email but thats it.