To you guys.

This section is to get to know each other better and talk about yourself, happy birthdays, introduce or welcome people to the forum... you know all that crap

Moderator: Beany

sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

To you guys.

Post by sizz »

Hey.

This is gonna be one hell of a long post. TRY reading it all.

I'm gonna go follow in the footsteps of Helz, Shay, LD and Big Fruit, just to name a few. Yep, you guessed. Sorry. I'm gonna leave for a bit, i may check the forum from time to time, but I don't think I'll post. I might come back in a couple of days to see if any of you guys have responded to this... I may even come back for good one day, who knows?

The reason why? I'm getting onto that. For one thing, its my parents. they're fine with me being a member and stuff, but they reckon it interferes with school, etc. etc. Theres a lot of pressure from school, cause it does quite well in the thingys, i think its like the second best state school in the country or something. Keeping in mind England's a pretty small country, though. And another thing- its The List Signers. I feel kinda bad... ok, i feel REALLY bad for not being around much, cause y'know, LS is MY group, and I'm not here barely ever. So i thought, maybe I'd better stop being leader of the group... well, ok, maybe I COULD stay leader, but I want someone else to take over, if i'm not gonna be here. Summer has been awesome recently, for adding new members (big thanks to you, Summer :D).

I want you to make a pole... no godammit, not that kinda pole *thinks of Helz and her pole*. A poll, for a new list leader maybe. Just vote on it. I don't think i DESERVE to be the person in charge of the list, cause its unfair if i don't do anything. So maybe, someone else could take over. That would be good, i reckon.

Ok, I want to write something to all of you now, all the people I talk to, and maybe the ones who I USED to talk to, before they left, or maybe new ones, who I never got a chance to talk to.

But I think i'll have to start a new post, cause its not letting me write more.
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Blondie
Founder of the NEL Arms

Re: To you guys.

Post by Blondie »

Blondie wrote:
sizz wrote:Moving on. Blondie! You started the NEL pub. Its pretty amazing how many pages that has now. Its even longer than N&P!!! You also organised the NELG party. I bet in real life, you're super responsible. I remember your first avatar. well, one of the first. It was the little man with all the buildings in the background. I never understood it. But ANYWAY... I also remember your really nice flowery avatar.. it was yellow. Your posts always look nice on the page as well.. cause of all the different shades of yellow and the bold and stuff. And the sig. Give my love to David Bowie, take care, and keep writing pretty posts.
Oh sizz, I will miss you. :ssad: I understand totally about your studies, but life isn't always about black and white decisions. Don't leave forever. As bella says, don't say goodbye completely.
Leave a door open, so you can always come back here when you have a few minutes, you will always be welcome.
But for now, concentrate on your studies totally and give them your best shot. I know you will.

I have been away for a few days, collecting one of my daughters from University. I haven't had access to a computer since Sunday!
I would have been on here earlier if I'd known.
You were one of the first people on here to make me feel welcome. Infact it was you and Dowster, initially.
Thank you so much for encouraging me to keep posting so that I could be on the 'List Signers'. Thank you Sizz.

Are there any other females from England on here apart from you and me?
Give me a wave if you are ever going through Northamptonshire! Image

Work hard, play hard, stay safe and eat well.

Lots and lots of love from Blondie. xxx
Just thought I'd add my reply from the Old Forum.
Image This is not America. No, this is not. Sha la la la la
(Bowie)
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

Yaz Pistachio wrote:
sizz wrote:My dear Yaz Pistachio. Hockeyfan[inset some numbers here]. Jacob. Jake. I won't go on. I've always been quite good friends with you i guess, maybe cause we're close in ages, and share a love for twilight!!!! You really need to read The Host. Really. I promise you, the beginning may be boring, but the rest is amazing. I'll miss you loads. You're REAALLLY nice. I mean it. and you have really cool hair. Good luck at school and stuff (oh god i sound like such an adult). Take care (i'm saying that at the end of everybody's paragraph now but oh well) and stay on the forum.

AWWWW!!!!! I'm so sorry I missed this thread! Hopefully you see this when you log on from time to time!!! I feel like crying... Wait, I am!

BYE SIZZ!!!! WE'LL MISS YOU!!!!
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
UnknownSoldier
Captain America / Assistant Game Tester

Post by UnknownSoldier »

Surikorn-chan!!! dont forget us. You need anymore help with your story just let me know. If its not to much to ask could you send me a copy when your done with it? I'd love to see how you have taken what you;ve lkearned and applied it. We are all proud of you Surikorn. dont forget that.
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

I can't believe I was planning to leave.. meh.

The 'story' is shite so far.. but ok. and Thanks :)
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Yeah you dont have to leave , you dont need to spand here a lot of time, if you will check in once a week for ten min' that will be cool. cooooool.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Yeah exactly, the last thing I want is for this game/forum to distract you from your school and studies, if you can just find time even once a week is cool.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I finally found this while trying to catch up with all the forums, and this makes me sad. :( You said you were going to follow in my footsteps, so I hope that means you will eventually come back just as I have. Much love, Sizz, even if I was a bit of a jabberwocky towards you.
summer
Ancient Administrator

Post by summer »

a bit?
UnknownSoldier

Post by UnknownSoldier »

:shock: in the famous words of LD burn!
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

To be honest, it was a bit schizophrenic.
summer
Ancient Administrator

Post by summer »

not always
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

I don't get any of this... Was I not here or something?

I don't like not knowing stuff...
UnknownSoldier

Post by UnknownSoldier »

Wow you must hate life!
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

:evil:

I actually know a lot of stuff. I have one of the highest averages in my grade.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Yeah, well it's in the past and Sizz and I made our peace, thanks.